Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MP at it again corrupt lying greedy prick  (Read 2617 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: MP at it again corrupt lying greedy prick
« Reply #1 on: 15 January 2023, 01:10:07 »

Why is that a surprise?

Maths clearly wasn't his strong point ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 January 2023, 07:38:48 »

Why is that a surprise?

That's a requirement for a Tory Chancellor. If expenditure=income, how can their cronies possibly become millionaires?

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 January 2023, 09:51:08 »

He is wealthy beyond our dreams yet still wants more, just sheer greed, all seems pointless to me once you reach a certain point financially .
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 January 2023, 11:23:44 »

Why is that a surprise?

That's a requirement for a Tory Chancellor. If expenditure=income, how can their cronies possibly become millionaires?
Gordon Brown was no better at man maths.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 January 2023, 11:25:52 »

Hold on, before we all jump on the outrage bus to nowhere, the article said that Nadhim Zahari avoided paying tax by using an offshore company.

Avoiding paying tax is not illegal, evading taxes is illegal, and he may well have used the offshore company as a legal way of avoiding paying capital gains tax. If that's the case I applaud him frankly.  There's nothing in the article that suggests he did anything illegal.

In fact tax avoidance is a practice that everyone should engage in, as paying more tax than you need to is just stupid.  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15 January 2023, 11:57:45 »

He is wealthy beyond our dreams yet still wants more, just sheer greed, all seems pointless to me once you reach a certain point financially .
So it's OK for you to have more than the next person, as long as people don't have more than you?

You can be well off enough to be comfortable, or you can be wealthy and leave a legacy behind.

What kind of life could your grandchildren provide for their grandchildren if you were able to leave them £10,000,000 each?

It doesn't necessarily mean expensive toys and lots of big houses. But rather being able to do things that you perhaps weren't able to... Like paying for someone's petrol because they left their card at home, or someone's groceries, or funding a school minibus or a trip to Auschwitz.

You might be able to afford some of that, but you would notice it. And it would be a one off. With wealth you could wake up each morning and do a different thing each day without a care in the world.
« Last Edit: 15 January 2023, 12:09:43 by Doctor Gollum »

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 January 2023, 12:17:54 »

So it's OK for you to have more than the next person, as long as people don't have more than you?

You can be well off enough to be comfortable, or you can be wealthy and leave a legacy behind.

What kind of life could your grandchildren provide for their grandchildren if you were able to leave them £10,000,000 each?

It doesn't necessarily mean expensive toys and lots of big houses. But rather being able to do things that you perhaps weren't able to... Like paying for someone's petrol because they left their card at home, or someone's groceries, or funding a school minibus or a trip to Auschwitz.

You might be able to afford some of that, but you would notice it. And it would be a one off. With wealth you could wake up each morning and do a different thing each day without a care in the world.
Yes  :)
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 January 2023, 12:23:23 »

Why is the country being run (🤣🤣). Fkd up would be better I suppose, by all Rich people, surely some people who have more moderate wealth such as maybe a couple of hundred thousand would be far more in touch with what is happening and what is needed by the majority of the population.
Money may not buy everything possible but buying control of a country shouldn’t be one of them. Just to add Zack is a Tw’a7.
Laying a rubber road.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 15 January 2023, 15:09:52 »

I believe that avoiding paying tax is plain common sense, because you should never give a penny of your money to Politicians if you can avoid it, as they will almost certainly waste it.
Its not an excuse a politician could easily use though.  :D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 January 2023, 23:23:58 »

Why is the country being run (🤣🤣). Fkd up would be better I suppose, by all Rich people, surely some people who have more moderate wealth such as maybe a couple of hundred thousand would be far more in touch with what is happening and what is needed by the majority of the population.
Money may not buy everything possible but buying control of a country shouldn’t be one of them. Just to add Zack is a Tw’a7.
  too right, Billy Connolly did say those that desire to be a mp  should be barred for life from becoming one, i agreed back then & i agree now ,

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16 January 2023, 01:11:09 »

too right, Billy Connolly did say those that desire to be a mp  should be barred for life from becoming one, i agreed back then & i agree now ,
And what would that solve? A load of people who don't want to do the job would be even less effective.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 January 2023, 07:28:15 »

And what would that solve? A load of people who don't want to do the job would be even less effective.

I'm not sure that's true. :-\
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 January 2023, 10:43:15 »

I'm not sure that's true. :-\
Well, you know when you interact with a business and get the impression that they really aren't trying but can't prove it... That is until you interact with the one person who goes above and beyond and your suspicion is confirmed.

That person is either carrying that business or they own it.

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 January 2023, 16:55:20 »

i think you missed the point. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.