Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Wakefield Quran incident.

(1/11) > >>

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
This is still rumbling on with high ranking police officers looking at the floor like naughty schoolboys while being berated by men with long beards.

Why doesn't Britain stand up for itself?. :-\

STEMO:
I know Tudor Griffiths, and a more down to earth man you could not meet. But the powers that be have reduced these once forthright leaders to quivering wrecks at the thought of being branded a racist or homophobe or just about anything else. I've seen him handle accusations of bullying by a group of parents without breaking sweat, and send them home believing they had won (they hadn't). But you just can't fight stuff like this without telling the truth, and the truth is no longer important.

If fact, in cases like this, the truth will get you cancelled.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
Surely the big story here is that a 14 year old autistic boy who was basically pissing about (like we all did) has supposedly received death threats for dropping the book.

I doubt the police will follow this up though.

The police just look pathetic.

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 03 March 2023, 15:17:21 ---Surely the big story here is that a 14 year old autistic boy who was basically pissing about (like we all did) has supposedly received death threats for dropping the book.

I doubt the police will follow this up though.

The police just look pathetic.

--- End quote ---
The police are pathetic. They are trained to be pathetic, and useless, and biased.
This is no joke, it is true. I was in Asda last week, the one opposite the school in question as it happens. World book day was approaching, and I saw a 4' 10", slightly built female, from the back wearing a police uniform. I wondered what book she was acting out. But, you've guessed it, it wasn't a child at all. It was the smallest, youngest, most ineffective looking police constable I have ever seen. I reckon the only way she could ever make a collar is to paralyse the crooks with laughter.

ronnyd:
We had a female PCSO in our town centre two or three years ago. She was actually rounder than she was taller. Every time i saw her she was stuffing her face.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version