Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Sticky for Jokes

<< < (225/231) > >>

Jimbob:

--- Quote from: JasonH on 09 January 2023, 08:30:26 ---So I was in the gym earlier working away and discovered a hole in my trainer big enough to wiggle my finger in. Anyway, she's complained and I've now been barred....

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ronnyd:

--- Quote from: JasonH on 09 January 2023, 08:30:26 ---So I was in the gym earlier working away and discovered a hole in my trainer big enough to wiggle my finger in. Anyway, she's complained and I've now been barred....

--- End quote ---
Nothing worse than getting moisture from a hole in your trainer.  :-[

Sir Tigger KC:
I was having a crap in the train toilet today, when some bloke knocked on the door. He said "Can I see your ticket please?"

"Not right now, I'm having a crap" I replied.

He said, "I don't believe you! Can you pass it under the door?"

"No problem" I said sliding it under "The yellow bits are sweetcorn!"

dave the builder:
A Somali arrives in England as a new immigrant. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr Englishman for letting me in this country!" But the passer-by says "You are mistaken, I am a Pakistani". The man goes on and encounters another passer-by. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in England!". The person says "I no English, I flom Hong Kong". The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says "Thank you for the wonderful England!" That person says "I am from Iran, I am not English". He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously, "Are you a English citizen?". She says, "No, I am from Romania!"So he is puzzled, and asks her, "Where are all the English?"The Romanian lady looks at her watch, shrugs and says "Probably at work".

Raeturbo:
Unfortunately that sounds so fkg true🤬

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version