Author Topic: Nazi.  (Read 3239 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: Nazi.
« Reply #30 on: 10 March 2023, 17:15:29 »

Just read that he's going to "step back" from MOTD due to the growing controversy over his remarks , good news about the horrible smarmy prick.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 10 March 2023, 17:38:57 »

Just read that he's going to "step back" from MOTD due to the growing controversy over his remarks , good news about the horrible smarmy prick.

Probably means he'll be on 'gardening leave' on full pay until the hoo haa has died down.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 10 March 2023, 17:44:16 »

It seems to read that if he wont agree to pack in the Political gesturing, he wont be going back on air.
Its the BBC though, so we shall see.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10 March 2023, 17:58:19 »

Wrighty is backing him as he's refused to appear, solidarity he remarked allegedly.
« Last Edit: 10 March 2023, 18:00:48 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 10 March 2023, 18:05:38 »

Wrighty is backing him as he's refused to appear, solidarity he remarked allegedly.
No great loss.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 10 March 2023, 18:42:17 »

Is Jimmy Hill available at short notice. ::) ::) :)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 10 March 2023, 18:42:49 »

I think Opti's link needs promoting to the front page  ;D

Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 10 March 2023, 18:43:09 »

Shearer is also  no show.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 10 March 2023, 18:45:02 »

Is Jimmy Hill available at short notice. ::) ::) :)
Not exactly a skilled job, is it? Talking about the highlights of a football match. Let's face it, most people with a knowledge of the game could do it. For a lot less than £1.3 million too.
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 10 March 2023, 18:46:23 »

Shearer is also  no show.
It gets better by the minute. Bring on some younger people instead of that bunch of has beens.
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 10 March 2023, 19:13:08 »

Any one of my Grandsons would make a better job of it than those arrogant bastards.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 10 March 2023, 19:27:53 »

Any one of my Grandsons would make a better job of it than those arrogant bastards.
Sport, in general, and football, in particular, is completely out of hand, Mick. The money, the egos, everything about it is way off the scale.
I cancelled Sky Sports two weeks ago, after I read a news report that Jack Grealish, a Manchester City player, had signed a contract to wear Puma football boots for the next twelve months. The payment for this? Ten million pounds  :o My missus will have spent about 45 years in education before she retires, making a difference for thousands of children. She will earn nothing like that over her entire working life.
Losing my £400 odd pounds a year won't make any difference, but it makes me feel better.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 10 March 2023, 19:32:53 »

Sport, in general, and football, in particular, is completely out of hand, Mick. The money, the egos, everything about it is way off the scale.
I cancelled Sky Sports two weeks ago, after I read a news report that Jack Grealish, a Manchester City player, had signed a contract to wear Puma football boots for the next twelve months. The payment for this? Ten million pounds :o My missus will have spent about 45 years in education before she retires, making a difference for thousands of children. She will earn nothing like that over her entire working life.
Losing my £400 odd pounds a year won't make any difference, but it makes me feel better.

£10,000,000 for 12 months. :o

As a nipper I had a pair of George Best Stylo Matchmakers.

He was well paid for his era. but nothing like players today.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 10 March 2023, 19:36:17 »

I cancelled Sky Sports two weeks ago, after I read a news report that Jack Grealish, a Manchester City player, had signed a contract to wear Puma football boots for the next twelve months. The payment for this? Ten million pounds :o My missus will have spent about 45 years in education before she retires, making a difference for thousands of children. She will earn nothing like that over her entire working life.

I'm not sure of the terms of the contract, but I doubt they'd be able to wriggle out of it if he got injured and showed his boots from the bench for a year.

Neymar Junior, who plays for PSG, is being paid £23 million from the same company for wearing the boots.
Diesel till I die

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 10 March 2023, 19:43:38 »

I'm not sure of the terms of the contract, but I doubt they'd be able to wriggle out of it if he got injured and showed his boots from the bench for a year.

Neymar Junior, who plays for PSG, is being paid £23 million from the same company for wearing the boots.
His boots have the companies name and logo's on the soles. This is because he spends most of his game diving and rolling around on the floor.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.