Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Well that's hardly a surprise...  (Read 1183 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Well that's hardly a surprise...
« Reply #15 on: 24 March 2023, 19:35:44 »

Got far better things to do than listen to or watch that idiot,from what I've heard he's a total prick.

C'mon Mick, you're a pensioner!  ::)

That's exactly what OAP's are supposed to do. Watch stuff like that and get all outraged!  ;D

Can't stand daytime TV or talk nonsense programmes on the radio, sooner go for a walk with the dog, the days of listening to  or viewing sensible topics has long since gone, it seems having the Christian name Jeremy may account for some of the tripe..
Hmmmm.....you could be right, Mick. From now on I will use the phrase 'Don't be such a Jeremy' or similar  :y
Diesel till I die

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 March 2023, 20:50:12 »

https://youtu.be/mWeQZWySo-4

Does anyone remember this?
If i find myself in a situation like that when i'm out on my bike i just get the fark out of the way. I mostly get a thumbs up from the drivers.  :y  Or is it two fingers, not quite sure.  ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24 March 2023, 21:08:51 »

https://youtu.be/mWeQZWySo-4

Does anyone remember this?
If i find myself in a situation like that when i'm out on my bike i just get the fark out of the way. I mostly get a thumbs up from the drivers.  :y  Or is it two fingers, not quite sure.  ;D
especially if there's enough space ahead of you to park a bus  on both sides of the road  ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 25 March 2023, 17:10:46 »

Got far better things to do than listen to or watch that idiot,from what I've heard he's a total prick.

C'mon Mick, you're a pensioner!  ::)

That's exactly what OAP's are supposed to do. Watch stuff like that and get all outraged!  ;D

Can't stand daytime TV or talk nonsense programmes on the radio, sooner go for a walk with the dog, the days of listening to  or viewing sensible topics has long since gone, it seems having the Christian name Jeremy may account for some of the tripe..
Hmmmm.....you could be right, Mick. From now on I will use the phrase 'Don't be such a Jeremy' or similar  :y

Thanks Steve, will that make me a trendsetter ? 😂😂😂
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.