Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pepperpot Hill Salisbury  (Read 3318 times)

doz

• Omega Knight
  • Southampton
  • LC,GSi Carlton,Omega Elite
    • View Profile
Pepperpot Hill Salisbury
« on: 07 May 2013, 03:12:00 »

So tonight as I'm a Billy no mates I went to watch Iron Man 3 on my own. On the way home I stopped to get a coffee. Bugger me it was hot!!! Totally undrinkable so as I was in the Rangie I thought I know I'll go and sit at the top of Pepperbox hill and wait for it to cool down. So I puttle off and of course the Rangie just laughed at the pathetic excuse for a byway and chugged through the mud. So I stopped at the top and turned the lights off and WOW Salisbury all lit up looked cool. So I'm drinking my coffee and doing some star gazing as well and POOF!! I lose an hour and a half of my life. How on earth did that time fly?? So thought I better push on home but of course I went the long muddy way. Be rude not to. I do know the route so knew it wouldn't get difficult. Mind you the thought of having to phone the wife and saying come get me I'm stuck did cross my mind......... em I think I'd be better off just taking a nap in the car then the wrath SWMBO because I'b been stupid.  ::) What got me is they are doing some work on underground pipelines  on top of the hill. They have a yard up there and a 24 hour security guard. He was in a Jag but how he bloody got that far along the track I'll never know.
If you have to ask you wouldn't understand

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Pepperpot Hill Salisbury
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2013, 13:22:33 »

So tonight as I'm a Billy no mates I went to watch Iron Man 3 on my own. On the way home I stopped to get a coffee. Bugger me it was hot!!! Totally undrinkable so as I was in the Rangie I thought I know I'll go and sit at the top of Pepperbox hill and wait for it to cool down. So I puttle off and of course the Rangie just laughed at the pathetic excuse for a byway and chugged through the mud. So I stopped at the top and turned the lights off and WOW Salisbury all lit up looked cool. So I'm drinking my coffee and doing some star gazing as well and POOF!! I lose an hour and a half of my life. How on earth did that time fly?? So thought I better push on home but of course I went the long muddy way. Be rude not to. I do know the route so knew it wouldn't get difficult. Mind you the thought of having to phone the wife and saying come get me I'm stuck did cross my mind......... em I think I'd be better off just taking a nap in the car then the wrath SWMBO because I'b been stupid.  ::) What got me is they are doing some work on underground pipelines  on top of the hill. They have a yard up there and a 24 hour security guard. He was in a Jag but how he bloody got that far along the track I'll never know.

Abducted by aliens? Have you checked your wedding tackle is still in order? ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

doz

• Omega Knight
  • Southampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 May 2013, 13:45:10 »

Funny you should say that. I am walking like John Wayne today!!!  :o :o

moggy

• Omega Knight
  • hartlepool
    • vauxhall omega 3.0 elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 May 2013, 16:00:27 »

Abducted by aliens? Have you checked your wedding tackle is still in order? ;D
You loose an hour and a half.At your appointment at the doctors ;D ;D ;D

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 May 2013, 17:03:01 »

doz far be it me too teach you too suck eggs...but green laning on your own is a big no..no :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

doz

• Omega Knight
  • Southampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 May 2013, 17:40:03 »

You can't even class it as green laning. The Jag got up there. It's more like a pottle up the garden path.

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 May 2013, 17:45:37 »

You can't even class it as green laning. The Jag got up there. It's more like a pottle up the garden path.

that may be so BUT if you was to get stuck/break down/meet knife wielding maniac always better with someone else... :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 May 2013, 18:37:31 »

Is that the hill Peter Gabriel sang about?  ???
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

doz

• Omega Knight
  • Southampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07 May 2013, 19:46:58 »

Wasn't that Solisbury hill

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07 May 2013, 21:24:12 »

That's the one!  :y  Is there another hill called Salisbury Hill then?  :)

doz

• Omega Knight
  • Southampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07 May 2013, 21:27:42 »

No it's called pepper pot hill!!!!  :P :P and the view at night is amazing. Especially when drinking coffee.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08 May 2013, 00:08:52 »

What about Silbury hill nr Avebury ???

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08 May 2013, 00:22:47 »

Are all these hills Dogging spots?  ::)  ;D

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08 May 2013, 00:26:58 »

Are all these hills Dogging spots?  ::)  ;D
When i was last there i don,t think dogging had been invented :D

doz

• Omega Knight
  • Southampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08 May 2013, 00:30:48 »

No your safe on Salisbury plain. They now dog in the New forest Car parks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.