Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit negotiations  (Read 71449 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit negotiations
« Reply #465 on: 04 December 2018, 18:29:34 »

Where's Nigel Farage these days? I think he would make a fine prime minister.

He resigned from UKIP today.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #466 on: 04 December 2018, 18:30:28 »

I post a reply, get the message, go back to the previous page and try to post again, page is unreactive. I go to home page and, although the post is not shown as the last post in that sub forum, it is actually there if you go in.
Hope that makes some sort of sense.

STEMO

« Reply #467 on: 04 December 2018, 18:31:32 »

Sorry, Jaime, that Albs fella interrupted.  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 04 December 2018, 18:33:19 »

I post a reply, get the message, go back to the previous page and try to post again, page is unreactive. I go to home page and, although the post is not shown as the last post in that sub forum, it is actually there if you go in.
Hope that makes some sort of sense.
Yes - I think that matches what I said a couple of posts ago.

Any read or write can happen on either of the 2 storage units, and I suspect a record is still being left locked until both units have sync'd the write.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 04 December 2018, 18:34:05 »

Reality dawned ;D
Grumpy old man

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 04 December 2018, 18:37:25 »

Teresa May has totally misjudged the mood of the people who voted to leave. By her fannying around with the EU negotiators and her condescending attitude to the British public, treating them like idiots, she has engendered a mood of resentful attrition. I, personally, am not open to anything other than a no deal now, not a position I was in a few weeks ago. I'm sick of the dirty bastards telling me what I really wanted when I voted leave.

We will fight them on the beaches...........

That's interesting in that I too have found my attitude hardening over the last couple of weeks as the frenzied losers seek ever more volatile ways to persuade us that there is only one path ......
I now believe that May , being a remainer but having one eye on what history will make of her tenure , has adopted a policy of steadfastly telling the people that they will get what they democratically voted for but deliberatley making the deal  so unpalatable that blame can fall on others for it's failure and demise.
Politics is a dirty business .
There will be many a floating voter who will have withered and reassesed their decision more than likely down to the barrage of doom and damnation foisted upon us from the losing side but there will still be many , many MILLIONS of intelligent ,educated ,rational  and proud people who will see that they had their democratic right stolen from them by a cabal of  egotistical  liars with no real belief in their ,or the country they live in , ability
To suggest and maintain the belief that Britain will somehow die and decompose without the eu is , bizzare .  I notice that the significant trade that the eu does with Britain is never mentioned in any of the biased news or press reports creating the illusion that we are irrelevent to them . How convenient .

STEMO

« Reply #471 on: 04 December 2018, 18:46:15 »

Teresa May has totally misjudged the mood of the people who voted to leave. By her fannying around with the EU negotiators and her condescending attitude to the British public, treating them like idiots, she has engendered a mood of resentful attrition. I, personally, am not open to anything other than a no deal now, not a position I was in a few weeks ago. I'm sick of the dirty bastards telling me what I really wanted when I voted leave.

That's interesting in that I too have found my attitude hardening over the last couple of weeks as the frenzied losers seek ever more volatile ways to persuade us that there is only one path ......
I now believe that May , being a remainer but having one eye on what history will make of her tenure , has adopted a policy of steadfastly telling the people that they will get what they democratically voted for but deliberatley making the deal  so unpalatable that blame can fall on others for it's failure and demise.
There will be many a floating voter who will have withered and reassesed their decision more than likely down to the barrage of doom and damnation foisted upon us from the losing side but there will still be many , many MILLIONS of intelligent ,educated ,rational  and proud people who will see that they had their democratic right stolen from them by a cabal of  egotistical  liars with no real belief in their ,or the country they live in , ability
To suggest and maintain the belief that Britain will somehow die and decompose without the eu is , bizzare .  I notice that the significant trade that the eu does with Britain is never mentioned in any of the biased news or press reports creating the illusion that we are irrelevent to them . How convenient .
Never mind, Don, you'll be rioting in your yellow vest one day soon.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 04 December 2018, 18:47:55 »

Reality dawned ;D

I havn't seen this in the news, but I expect it is over UKIP's leader Gerard Batten appointing Tommy Robinson as an adviser.  ;)

If it's anything to do with Brexit, I'll run up and down my street with my underpants on my head, shouting "Remain, remain, for gods sake remain!"   :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 04 December 2018, 18:51:10 »

Reality dawned ;D

No, the current moronic leader has taken Tommy Robinson into the party and turned it into an anti Islamic party, with apparently little interest in EU / Brexit matters.
Farage was UKIP,and it died when he stood down as leader. He had achieved his objective though by winning the referendum.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 04 December 2018, 18:51:25 »

Ukip are a spent force .
Ukip was Farage and now it is no more but it is great ammunition for the losers.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: 04 December 2018, 18:56:24 »

Av got a hat too.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 04 December 2018, 18:57:31 »

I emailed my MP a few days ago.
"Dear Mr. Cleverly, our PM Treasonous May has asked voters to contact their MP,s to give their views on her deal...….etc etc.."  ;D
He replied today telling me why he is backing her.
I replied "A classic case of career before country".
I don't expect to hear from him again, and I imagine my recent invite to his home for mulled wine and mince pies will be cancelled.
Couldn't give a toss, he can shove them up his arris.  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #477 on: 04 December 2018, 19:01:37 »

Av got a hat too.
[img]https://c8.alamy.com/comp/EGM493/aggressive-workman-in-hardhat-isolated-on-white-EGM493.jpg[/i
Glad I've had my tea already  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 04 December 2018, 19:05:39 »

Av got a hat too.
[img]https://c8.alamy.com/comp/EGM493/aggressive-workman-in-hardhat-isolated-on-white-EGM493.jpg[/i
Glad I've had my tea already  ;D

In refined circles we have breakfast lunch and dinner.

Tea is what the common people have in Barnsley. ;) ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: 05 December 2018, 13:05:54 »

Well, she has been caught out by the publishing of the legal advice. No wonder she fought so hard against it being published.
It says that her deal may necessitate customs checks between GB and Northern Ireland.
This creates a border down the Irish sea, and she has promised time and time again that she would never allow this to happen.
Varadkar, aided and abetted by Brussels, has used this process to try and pry Northern Ireland away from the UK, and she has caved in to it and hoped no-one would find out.  >:(
She is utterly unfit to hold high office or any other kind of office. She must go asap.
Hopefully, when she loses the commons vote next week, the Tory party will then put her out of her misery, and I will take great pleasure in voting against her if she has the audacity to stand as leader again. :)
If they don't, I will send my membership card back, tell them where to shove it, and ask for a refund.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 17 queries.