Chat Area > General Discussion Area

What has P*ssed you off today?

(1/329) > >>

Varche:
We are a pretty angry lot on here. Thought I would start a thread where we could put things that have got our goat.

This is mine for today. I keep seeing CE in relation to dates eg Battle of Hastings 1066 CE not 1066 AD. I am not religious but why the need to change a system that works? CE stands for common era!

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: Varche on 02 January 2023, 18:25:56 ---We are a pretty angry lot on here. Thought I would start a thread where we could put things that have got our goat.

This is mine for today. I keep seeing CE in relation to dates eg Battle of Hastings 1066 CE not 1066 AD. I am not religious but why the need to change a system that works? CE stands for common era!

--- End quote ---

Definitions that were a constant are now changing.

The definition of what racism is has changed. The definition of what a woman is (adult human female) has been revised to include bepenised individuals.

There used to be such a thing as reality. >:D

countrywoman:
This bloody cough/chest infection and bigoted idiots

Doctor Gollum:

--- Quote from: countrywoman on 02 January 2023, 18:43:44 ---This bloody cough/chest infection and bigoted idiots

--- End quote ---
You've come to the right place ;D

Rangie:
Listening to various folk discussing the proposed enlargement of the ULEZ , although it won't affect me at all but it pisses me off that  Khan can be allowed to get away with this money grabbing scheme.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version