Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Varadkar resigns.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Doctor Gollum:
One can only hope :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 21 March 2024, 14:30:29 ---On a broader front, I wonder if the tide is turning on these woke lefty types? ???   :-\

We've seen Jacinda Ardern in New Zealand resign, then Wee Kranky went, and now Verruca. Who's next?  Canada's Trudeau?  ???

--- End quote ---

Looks like he wanted to change the wording of the constitution so as to be more gender neutral and inclusive.

Apparently words such as family, mother, and woman are outdated and offensive to some in 2024. ::)

But fortunately the Irish people told him to go f*uck himself

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 21 March 2024, 15:03:26 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 21 March 2024, 14:30:29 ---On a broader front, I wonder if the tide is turning on these woke lefty types? ???   :-\

We've seen Jacinda Ardern in New Zealand resign, then Wee Kranky went, and now Verruca. Who's next?  Canada's Trudeau?  ???

--- End quote ---

Looks like he wanted to change the wording of the constitution so as to be more gender neutral and inclusive.

Apparently words such as family, mother, and woman are outdated and offensive to some in 2024. ::)

--- End quote ---
He's probably tried

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 21 March 2024, 15:03:26 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

He's probably got 'Big Winston' on speed dial so doesn't need to.  ::)

Raeturbo:
Prick and has been for years, never done anything to benefit the country he represented. Knob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version