Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Different definitions !!  (Read 1941 times)

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
Re: Different definitions !!
« Reply #15 on: 20 April 2015, 14:24:17 »

You are so right EMD  everything that I have seen has been rubbish, some peoples idea of service history is laughable, one showed me a bill for a battery & 2 tyres  , my migs have folders of history even the 2.2 which is off to the breakers this week .I am now thinking of getting the wife a Subaru Forester we had one 4 years ago & it was fantastic bidding on an 07 plate at the moment.

I was looking at one of those , seemed an awful lot of broken ones advertised so it put me off  :( Ive been on a long journey sourcing different cars and still come back to Omega V6's .. just cannot beat them on many counts .
Wouldnt say no to a Monaro though  ;D
Omegatitis

2boxerdogs

Re: Different definitions !!
« Reply #16 on: 20 April 2015, 23:06:15 »

Well I think our search for a car to replace the wifes 2.2 could be at an end, not my choice but she hasn't stopped talking about it .Her friend at work is selling her fathers car which he has had from new a 2008 Fiat Panda full history and only 31,000 miles in black, she has made her mind up & I am sick of looking at crap motors over the past couple of weeks, outbid on th Subaru now anyway. Let her have her way makes it easier for aV8 to appear!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.