Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What A Friendly Place  (Read 3662 times)

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
  • I'm On An Economy Drive
    • View Profile
What A Friendly Place
« on: 07 June 2007, 21:17:51 »

Hi everybody

What a friendly place this looks to be.

Like most people, I never register for forums or chat rooms or anything else on the web but this site community looks really welcoming and all of the posts I have read seem to be from really caring people who want to help each other out. I suppose it's because everyone is so pleased that they drive on of the best kept secrets on the road.

I'm sure I'll be back soon as I've recently decided to do more work on the car myself.

[size=24]        [/size][/b]

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: What A Friendly Place
« Reply #1 on: 07 June 2007, 21:23:03 »

Welcome to the site :)

With the free help and advice available here, you should be able to keep the 2.2 in tip top condition, and not cost you a fortune :y

What part of Cornwall are you from - we have a few Cornish members, and even more go there for hols :)
Grumpy old man

RossPhim

• Morayshire, Scotland
  • The blue oval now-a-days!?!
    • 2.2 TDCi TXS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 June 2007, 21:31:20 »

A very warm welcome to the forum, buddy!   8-)   :y

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 June 2007, 21:35:22 »

Live in a village halfway between St Austell and Newquay so about 15 mins from South Coast and 15 Mins from North Coast must admit we are very lucky to be in such a beautiful place and can have tea on the beach if we choose although as it is always raining we don't do it that often 8-)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 June 2007, 21:39:27 »

Live in a village halfway between St Austell and Newquay so about 15 mins from South Coast and 15 Mins from North Coast must admit we are very lucky to be in such a beautiful place and can have tea on the beach if we choose although as it is always raining we don't do it that often 8-)
Been to St Austell, and Newquay (horrible place imho) a few times, but only ever driven through the Indian Queens area.

Got to be honest, I like Cornwall, go there twice a year. Newquay, though, represents all that is bad and tacky with UK seaside towns.
Grumpy old man

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 June 2007, 21:44:01 »

Hi everybody

What a friendly place this looks to be.

Hi and welcome to the Forum :y, and you could'nt have phrased your comment any better :y

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 June 2007, 21:46:13 »

Been to St Austell, and Newquay (horrible place imho) a few times, but only ever driven through the Indian Queens area.

Got to be honest, I like Cornwall, go there twice a year. Newquay, though, represents all that is bad and tacky with UK seaside towns.

You're quite right, Newquay is not very nice but is not frequented by locals. We go to the special beaches that are not visible to incomers. These are beaches where all the beer is free and all the single girls sunbathe in the nude. Obviously we don't publicise these places or everyone would want to go there. For everyone else there is NEWQUAY ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 June 2007, 21:49:53 »

You're quite right, Newquay is not very nice but is not frequented by locals. We go to the special beaches that are not visible to incomers. These are beaches where all the beer is free and all the single girls sunbathe in the nude. Obviously we don't publicise these places or everyone would want to go there. For everyone else there is NEWQUAY ;D
;D :y
Grumpy old man

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07 June 2007, 22:24:28 »

Hi Golfbuddy and welcome to the forum :)
Retired

amigov6

« Reply #9 on: 07 June 2007, 23:45:01 »

:PWelcome aboard. We are a genuine friendly bunch, especially to members who can arrange beach parties where single girls get all over tans which you obviously ca'nt disclose.
    However i'm more than happy to invite them all to sunbathe in my garden' (suncream application inclusive) DING DONG!!! :P :P :P

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08 June 2007, 08:11:24 »

:PWelcome aboard. We are a genuine friendly bunch, especially to members who can arrange beach parties where single girls get all over tans which you obviously ca'nt disclose.
    However i'm more than happy to invite them all to sunbathe in my garden' (suncream application inclusive) DING DONG!!! :P :P :P

Oooohh Errr Missus!!! :P

Bo Bo

• Omega Baron
  • Coventry
  • Here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08 June 2007, 08:29:35 »

Hello & welcome  :)
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?!

Big Steve

• Intermediate Member
  • Coventry
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08 June 2007, 11:04:08 »

Hi & welcome :)
IT'S AN OMEGA JIM BUT NOT AS WE KNOW IT

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10 June 2007, 15:31:48 »

Welcome to the forum :y
I like red cars

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10 June 2007, 19:14:14 »

Hi and welcome to the Forum :y

We have been to Pentewan Sands for a few years running lovely place  ;)
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.