Chat Area > Meetings, gatherings, parties etc

Brackley Meet May 2019 photos

<< < (3/8) > >>

TheBoy:
The only one I took (well, frame grabbed from video)

Migv6 le Frog Fan:
Excellent pics. Some very nice looking Omegas there. That V8 estate looks like a vary special car indeed. The fun that could give at the traffic lights grand prix...... :) 8)

terry paget:

--- Quote from: TheBoy on 07 May 2019, 17:25:45 ---The only one I took (well, frame grabbed from video)

--- End quote ---
So the drone was used for photography, and it was yours! Excellent shot, especially if it's a frame from a video sequence! It demonstrates how much progress has been made in this field. Health and safety regulations must restrict where you can fly them, your shot is taken from above the bank.

BazaJT:
Really sorry I missed this :'( If mine had been there you'd have needed more than a rust filter to tidy it up :D Great pictures :y Is the white ring dangling from the rear of the Nissan there so it can be hung from a hook on the wall when you get home? or if you pull it does it inflate to a proper sized car? ;D ;D ;D

dave the builder:

--- Quote from: BazaJT on 08 May 2019, 11:28:57 ---Really sorry I missed this :'( If mine had been there you'd have needed more than a rust filter to tidy it up :D Great pictures :y

--- End quote ---
hopefully ,there will be another meet later in the year
as for "rust" i think mine was the newest reg to go to the meet but it's still a 16 year old rusty vauxhall  ;D go look at 10 year old ford focus rust or the sills of a matiz  :o

--- Quote from: BazaJT on 08 May 2019, 11:28:57 --- Is the white ring dangling from the rear of the Nissan there so it can be hung from a hook on the wall when you get home? or if you pull it does it inflate to a proper sized car? ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---
it's a towing eye to quickly hook up and drag such race cars off the race track in event of mechanical failure or crash  :y

the Micra was in great shape considering its 27  :-\ years old , a credit to it's owner  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version