Chat Area > Omega Gallery

Just Bought an Elite

<< < (2/6) > >>

grifter:

--- Quote from: cam.in.head on 17 November 2021, 17:05:05 ---yes does look very nice indeed.the acne spots do seem to affect some of the silver ones but usually on the horizontal panels like bonnet roof or boot. yours looks pretty faultless.
what cavaliers have you got ? mk1 ? ?

--- End quote ---

There was some spots on the bonnet next to the top of the wing, which also had the spots. Never knew that was a problem with the silver ones, wasn't sure if it had had a bad paint job there.

It's the mk3's I've got, a runaround 1.8LS, and a diplomat I'm restoring back to it's former glory.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
Very nice.

Go on ......how much? :)

grifter:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 17 November 2021, 21:54:42 ---Very nice.

--- End quote ---

£1800....I checked the book price for a 200k miler and it was 1550 (Maybe a bit steep that price not sure), so since this has 89K thought not too bad a price all being said, originally wanted 2200 for it but I think he got the impression I could see it was needing some work and I was going to haggle.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: grifter on 17 November 2021, 22:41:30 ---
--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 17 November 2021, 21:54:42 ---Very nice.

--- End quote ---

£1800....I checked the book price for a 200k miler and it was 1550 (Maybe a bit steep that price not sure), so since this has 89K thought not too bad a price all being said, originally wanted 2200 for it but I think he got the impression I could see it was needing some work and I was going to haggle.

--- End quote ---

It certainly seems that Omega prices are on the up. :y

cam.in.head:

--- Quote from: grifter on 17 November 2021, 19:49:42 ---
--- Quote from: cam.in.head on 17 November 2021, 17:05:05 ---yes does look very nice indeed.the acne spots do seem to affect some of the silver ones but usually on the horizontal panels like bonnet roof or boot. yours looks pretty faultless.
what cavaliers have you got ? mk1 ? ?

--- End quote ---

There was some spots on the bonnet next to the top of the wing, which also had the spots. Never knew that was a problem with the silver ones, wasn't sure if it had had a bad paint job there.

It's the mk3's I've got, a runaround 1.8LS, and a diplomat I'm restoring back to it's former glory.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version