Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

A water pump is a water pump is a water pump...?

(1/7) > >>

Stu.C:
Evening folks,

On my shopping list is a new water pump for the X30XE, whilst I'm doing the cambelt. A perusal of ebay offers up choices from First Line, QH and Borg & Beck, among others. Are they all much of a muchness these days, or even exactly the same but in different boxes? Or is there a preferable (readily available) alternative you'd recommend ?

Nothing particularly conclusive turned up in Search...  :y

Cheers, Stu

JamesV6CDX:
I've had great results with Circoli from Euro Car Parts. About £30... and seems well built, without the thin pulley that some cheap pumps have....

Doctor Gollum:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/363757469955?_ul=GB

Here do. Genuine metal impeller one :y

Enceladus:
For Omega V6 parts you can also check Saab V6 parts as the engines are the same.

Here's a genuine Saab pump that cross references the GM Opel part numbers for the pump you want. So should be the same. Confirm for yourself.

Buying from the USA, as suggested above, will involve foreign currency transaction charges, high postage charges (assuming they will ship it out of the USA at all, some will only ship to the lower 48 states), a Royal Mail clearance fee if posted, else an even larger clearance fee if couriered and VAT on UK arrival payable to RM before delivery. You'll probably avoid the duty charges since it's less than £130. So a last resort really.               

Doctor Gollum:
It's £30 plus shipping.

Hardly a big deal for a genuine waterpump. But if you insist, they are readily available her for £59... If you CBA to look :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version