Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

Right Side Xenon Still Lazy althoug new Bulb and New Ballast, MOT Next Week

(1/7) > >>

polilara:
The original topic is below in bottom.

Then I changed Ballast in Nov 2022. Unfortunately still right side fires or not. In the morning it Fires but after a while when started again it usually does not. Left side 100% ok. Happens when Day Light Relay tries to fire or when I turn the switch. So perhaps something after this 12V is splitting into 2...

Below is what I learned from original topic reply #6 from TB:

"Just looked at the wiring diagrams, and its only one 12v feed from the daytime running "relay", splitting into 2 just before the fuses
F22 and F31."

What plugs should be checked if those fuses contrlos left and right side? Can this be a Fuse problem? Any relays? I do not have diagrams. And MOT next week. Please help.

https://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=147401.msg1957513#msg1957513

polilara:
Found one schema. If X1 (red arrow) is a connector having wires 96, 104 and 108 latest 108 leading to E10 Head Light Dipped Beam-Right. If fuses are ok perhaps this connector have a problem. Any idea where it is located?

Doctor Gollum:
Remove both kick panels and check the plugs for moisture/corrosion.

X1 should be the larger of the two square plugs on the drivers sides  ;)

polilara:
Thanks DG, so LH driven car in Finland and Fuse box is in left side  under steering wheel. So that's drivers side for me.  Let' see what I find, I start from fuses although unlikely and continue to kick panels removal.

polilara:
So left side kick panel off now, never seen so many wires. Maybe 300pc. There are two very large connectors, Green and blue. Green one is larger. Do you mean that I open it? Everything seems neat clean and dry. Never been there earlier. Fuse 31 was ok. Not oxidized. Is there other interesting plus in the right side?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version