Chat Area > General Car Chat

Ford to relaunch the Capri

(1/11) > >>

Rangie:
The car you always you promised yourself is coming back, reading between the lines it's going to be an EV..

Sir Tigger KC:
Definitely an EV.

I wonder if it will even look remotely like a Capri though?  ???  Or will they just stick the Capri badge on a dreary jelly mould like they did with the Mustang.  ::)

Apparently it will at least have the four headlights so it'll be interesting to see what they come up with!  :y

Rangie:
Can't imagine that it will be anything very exciting, if like you say it's comparable to the Mustang,  I won't be rushing to view one.

Migv6 le Frog Fan:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 22 March 2023, 17:14:37 ---Definitely an EV.

I wonder if it will even look remotely like a Capri though?  ???  Or will they just stick the Capri badge on a dreary jelly mould like they did with the Mustang.  ::)

Apparently it will at least have the four headlights so it'll be interesting to see what they come up with! :y

--- End quote ---

No it wont.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: Migv6 le Frog Fan on 22 March 2023, 17:27:37 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 22 March 2023, 17:14:37 ---Definitely an EV.

Apparently it will at least have the four headlights so it'll be interesting to see what they come up with! :y

--- End quote ---

No it wont.  ;D

--- End quote ---

I didn't say it will be an interesting car.  ::)  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version