Chat Area > Meetings, gatherings, parties etc

Possible Glasgow, North Lanarkshire Meet!!!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jim:
Any further detail look at the Jockular link!

Jim:
Has anyone got any idea's of date's for the Central Scotland meet yet?

Kev:

--- Quote ---Has anyone got any idea's of date's for the Central Scotland meet yet?
--- End quote ---
I think someone posted saying we should check the Jockular Omega's thread for more info.

Oh wait, it was you.  ::)

Jim:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---Has anyone got any idea's of date's for the Central Scotland meet yet?
--- End quote ---
I think someone posted saying we should check the Jockular Omega's thread for more info.

--- End quote ---

Just trying both threads to see If there is any intrest in the Great Jockular Omega Clan Meeting as no one has answered ethier thread, but thank you for point and concern, I'II be sure to pass your comment's to our customer service adviser!!!!!!!!!!.

Kev:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Just trying both threads to see If there is any intrest in the Great Jockular Omega Clan Meeting as no one has answered ethier thread, but thank you for point and concern, I'II be sure to pass your comment's to our customer service adviser!!!!!!!!!!.
--- End quote ---
Ok then, right you are.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version