Chat Area > Omega Gallery

...and finally (3.2 Elite)

(1/5) > >>

Omega VT3000:
...and finally, a car I don't own an more. Much to my wife's delight, I get a noce car and then spend a sh1t load of money 'improving' it. I had this one for about 18 months. I just never fell on love with this car like my silver saloon so, having put about 30k miles on it, I bumped it out to someone and replaced it with the only other manufacturer who still makes RWD big-engined cars.

This one went in favour of this  ;)

Markie:
stunning

how much did that twin back box/ conversion cost

I reckon i have seen your pics on abs am i right?

welcome Mr newbie  :)

TheBoy:
Nice cars - I'd seen the silver saloon before on your own site (I'm an ABS member, probably linked from there somewhere). Both the MV6 and the Elite estates look tasty, shame you no longer have the Elite, as it looks the part.  Personally, I'm not a BMW fan, though my mum and eldest brother are.

TheBoy:

--- Quote ---welcome Mr newbie  :)
--- End quote ---
;D

It just doesn't seem right, someone as well known in the Omega world as James being called a Newbie  [smiley=lolk.gif]

Omega VT3000:

--- Quote ---stunning

how much did that twin back box/ conversion cost

I reckon i have seen your pics on abs am i right?

welcome Mr newbie  :)
--- End quote ---

Ta ;)

IIRC it wa about £500 and isn't even stainless. It's a bit of a bodge tbh, you have pretty much a standard silencer but the RH tail pipe and bent at a right angle, tho other pipe runs along the back of the fuel tank and it connected with a clamp. A heat shield is provided to stop the tank melting but it's a bit Heath-Robinson, still it looked the part.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version