Trading Area > Car Parts, bits For Sale & Wanted

The Opie Oils Omega Owners Offer Thread!

<< < (3/3)

mantahatch:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---Hi all,

Now our new website is up and running and most of the problems are sorted we are now ready to make some special offers to the clubs that look after us most

The idea of this thread is we will keep making offers specific to this forum and its member/users and rather then making loads of offer threads we will just update this one so keep your eye on it.

To start we are offering the Omega Owners 10% off everything on our site Opieoils for the next week, this will be until the 15th of Feb 2008.

This offer is only applicable if you order via my website, at the checkout you will need to enter this discount coupon OMEGA235 This coupon will only work if you are registered on my site as a Omega Owners forum member and after the 15th of Feb the coupon will no longer work.

You can register here Registration Form

Happy shopping and please ask if you have any questions.

Cheers

Guy and the Opieoils team.
--- End quote ---

Despite e-mailing this lot and Pm ing oilman, I've never actually recieved an acknowledgement.

I, for one, will now revert and stick to my local Vauxhall Stealer and my Trade Card :(

--- End quote ---

I tried to get price about 6 months ago for 25L gearbox oil. and I never got a price back, or any contact from them  :(

I am now about ready to order another 25L, wonder where I will try ?

oilman:
Sorry about that, I have no idea why we didn't get back to you. As you can see by this, it's Friday night and we're still answering forums, pms and emails, so we don't just leave them.

What sort of gear oil are you looking for?

Cheers

Tim

oilman:

Opie Oils has a special MONEY SAVER offer for you!

Use discount code - OFFOIL - And get extra discounts on all 5w 30 Oils

This great money saving discount will save you at least 25% OFF OUR NORMAL PRICES (excluding Products on Sale) on our GREAT brands below:

Millers / Gulf / Mobil / Motul / Fuchs / Castrol / Amsoil / Redline / Silkolene

- 5w 30 Oils   - CLICK HERE>>>>

The additional discount are available till Midnight 13th June so dont miss out....

Remember you can save on service costs by buying the oils needed and supplying the garage with them.

Till next time...

-  The Opie Oils Team

Terms and Conditions:
- This offer does not apply to Opie Oils' trade account customers.
- Use coupon code OFFOIL to receive an additional 15% discount on all 5w 30 Oils
- The 15% discount is only applied to the products purchased and not the cost of shipping.
- Customers can only use one discount coupon per order.
- Coupon code OFFOIL cannot be used with products in our CLEARANCE section
- This offer cannot be applied retrospectively to orders already made.

Use of the coupon code at the checkout indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

oilman:

We also have many other good offers on brands such as Gulf, Castrol, K&N and more.

View all current offers here >>

Oilman

oilman:

Take advantage of this offer here >>

Oilman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version