Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wing Mirror wanted (Pls Move)  (Read 2367 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Wing Mirror wanted (Pls Move)
« Reply #15 on: 16 August 2010, 14:19:29 »

i was given to believe that a mini facelift was bodywork & interior, full was the same plus new size engines. i have a 3L with new style body & interior , and mine are on the door- hence mine being mfl
Incorrect.

Prefacelift - up to 1997, ribbed headlights, solid head restraints, no stereo buttons on steering wheel, Older MID etc
Minifacelift - 1998 and 1999, projector (or HID) headlights, solid headrests, audio controls on wheel, newer MID etc
Facelift - 2000-2003, Facelifted body, new interior, window buttons on drivers door...

Nearly right. Good effort, 9/10 Mine is a mini facelift and is 1997 I have also seen some 2000 cars that are mini facelifts too.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16 August 2010, 16:29:35 »

i was given to believe that a mini facelift was bodywork & interior, full was the same plus new size engines. i have a 3L with new style body & interior , and mine are on the door- hence mine being mfl
Incorrect.

Prefacelift - up to 1997, ribbed headlights, solid head restraints, no stereo buttons on steering wheel, Older MID etc
Minifacelift - 1998 and 1999, projector (or HID) headlights, solid headrests, audio controls on wheel, newer MID etc
Facelift - 2000-2003, Facelifted body, new interior, window buttons on drivers door...

Nearly right. Good effort, 9/10 Mine is a mini facelift and is 1997 I have also seen some 2000 cars that are mini facelifts too.
You are wrong :P

Only model year 1998 and 1999 are minifacelifts. So generally available from around Sept/Oct on the preceeding year.  How long they are available for depends on how long they sit on runways/showrooms/storage...
Grumpy old man

Lampynoiseboy

• SE Essex
  • pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
    • '51 3.2 Elite "Floozy"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21 August 2010, 00:30:32 »

Incorrect.

You are wrong :P

Only model year 1998 and 1999 are minifacelifts. So generally available from around Sept/Oct on the preceeding year.  How long they are available for depends on how long they sit on runways/showrooms/storage...

So after all that, I take it there's no designation (offical or OOF) for 2/2.5/3 to 2.2/2.6/3.2?
Trouble strikes in series of three's, but when working on the car, the next job after a series of three is not the fourth job -- it's the start of a brand new series of three

Lampynoiseboy

• SE Essex
  • pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
    • '51 3.2 Elite "Floozy"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 28 August 2010, 23:46:16 »

Ok, still no luck..... Facelift electric heated (elite) passenger side.

Really don't care what colour now, as long as it works!
Trouble strikes in series of three's, but when working on the car, the next job after a series of three is not the fourth job -- it's the start of a brand new series of three

serek

• Omega Knight
  • huntingdon
    • 3.2 mv6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 28 August 2010, 23:57:15 »

Ok, still no luck..... Facelift electric heated (elite) passenger side.

Really don't care what colour now, as long as it works!
drop PM to Simon omega 2  hi got few of them :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.