Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Labour Party conference  (Read 1073 times)

Bionic

• Omega Knight
  • Leicester
  • Why drive anything else?
    • 1999 F/L 3.0 Elite saloon
    • View Profile
Labour Party conference
« on: 28 September 2011, 08:14:32 »

Having watched the Labour Party Leader Ed Milliband address the conference this morning I can only say that I have never in my many years as a voter seen a poorer or less enthusiastic and motivating speech by any previous leader. All he has done is to ensure that IO will never vote Labour again because the party is obviously still under the power of the unions and has no definite direction. All it has is the usual promises that it constently m,akes and then is broken each and every time it has gained office.
Will I be proven right?
Time will tell but I think that it will be amny years before they do acheive pffice again and more than probable that the Libdems will gain office before them. At least they do have a realistic mandate and they have a real feel for what the voters want.
Nuff said but no doubt the labour supporters will not like what was said.....even though it is an undeniable truth.
Unions will be the ruination of this country and no party should receive contributions from them for electoral purposes because all they are are a monetary bribe! With bribes there is always the payback for them and there lies the problem....
Too old to suffer, too young to die!
Autobahnstormers Trade Cards now accepted at Drive Leicester and at Marshall's Vauxhall.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Labour Party conference
« Reply #1 on: 28 September 2011, 10:43:40 »

The real scandle is unions receiving taxpayers money and union officials in the public sector getting paid by their emplyors whilst on union business!!  >:(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 September 2011, 11:33:53 »

Every time I see Miliband I picture the portrayal of Pitt the Younger in Blackadder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3jIE3b-bhY

albitz

« Reply #3 on: 28 September 2011, 11:36:55 »

I used to enjoy watching Everybody loves Raymond, until Red Ed came along. It isnt quite the same now. ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPmZ5TFKlwU&feature=related

feeutfo

« Reply #4 on: 28 September 2011, 11:42:53 »

Totally uninspiring individual. And they put him in over his brother?   ???

aaronjb

« Reply #5 on: 28 September 2011, 11:47:37 »

Every time I see Miliband I picture the portrayal of Pitt the Younger in Blackadder

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 September 2011, 12:18:36 »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PM at twenty four.... :y

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 September 2011, 12:43:46 »

Red or blue? Who cares.

Where are the jobs and growth to get Britain out of the recession.

I said it when the Condems got in and I will repeat it now. They aren't going to be forthcoming and things will get worse before they get better. (buy gold)

Doom and gloom - you bet ;D ;D ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

albitz

« Reply #8 on: 28 September 2011, 12:50:03 »

This country/Europe/most of the world - its going to get more painful for quite a while. No way round it.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 September 2011, 12:53:59 »

This country/Europe/most of the world - its going to get more painful for quite a while. No way round it.

Nice to see we agree on something young man (I won't mention the b word of course). Hope you are keeping well. :y
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

albitz

« Reply #10 on: 28 September 2011, 12:54:01 »

Totally uninspiring individual. And they put him in over his brother?   ???

"They2 being the unions,particularily the public secor unions.They put him in because they thought they could get him to dance to their tune easier than any of the other candidates.He who pays the piper....... ;)
His brother is more of an acceptable face, media wise but he is a slimey,duplicitous and spineless man who would imo be very dangerous indeed if he were to lead the country.

albitz

« Reply #11 on: 28 September 2011, 12:54:48 »

2 should have been "   we need editing. ::) ;D

aaronjb

« Reply #12 on: 28 September 2011, 13:11:08 »

Red or blue? Who cares.

Where are the jobs and growth to get Britain out of the recession.

I said it when the Condems got in and I will repeat it now. They aren't going to be forthcoming and things will get worse before they get better. (buy gold)

Doom and gloom - you bet ;D ;D ;D

I work with a bloke like that (doom & gloom) - it gets terribly, terribly depressing after a while. I snapped at him a couple of times over it recently, largely because he always seems so gleeful about the whole thing, which drives me nuts (I can only presume he is 'independently wealthy' and works for the ****s & giggles)..

He was practically jumping up and down for joy when this bloke came on the TV: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2042717/Alessio-Rastani-How-did-BBC-mistake-day-trader-Master-Universe.html

Actually when I say 'practically', I mean 'literally' waving his arms at the screen going "YOU SEE! YOU SEE!"

>:(

Anyway.. on the subject of buying gold - presumably this only works when you choose to sell before the price plummets again when the economy eventually picks up.. assuming we don't end up living in a post apocalyptic world where the only currencies are tinned food and sex (watch "A Boy and His Dog" for the reference)..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.