Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I can't believe it!  (Read 1104 times)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
I can't believe it!
« on: 02 February 2007, 19:57:53 »

Our Cat keeps coming back with birds, so I says to our kids, "we'll go the petshop and get a bell, then when shes stalking the birds the bell will frighten them off!" great idea. So gets a bell fitted it onto the cat.
Came home from work tonight are little'en says "Dad you won't believe this, i was watching Sooty this morning in the garden, she turned around and looked at me, then put her paw on her bell then ran after the birds!"
LMAO Massive ;D ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
Re: I can't believe it!
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2007, 20:04:13 »

Our Cat keeps coming back with birds, so I says to our kids, "we'll go the petshop and get a bell, then when shes stalking the birds the bell will frighten them off!" great idea. So gets a bell fitted it onto the cat.
Came home from work tonight are little'en says "Dad you won't believe this, i was watching Sooty this morning in the garden, she turned around and looked at me, then put her paw on her bell then ran after the birds!"
LMAO Massive ;D ;D

So sounds like an amazing cat?,....can hold a bell and run on 3 legs to catch birds ;D ;D...reminds me of?...a 3 legged cat ;D ;D  

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02 February 2007, 20:14:42 »

My cat robs birds nests.  I came home once and my little girl asked "Daddy have you seen all the sleeping ducks in the garage?" - they were actually baby blackbirds and they weren't asleep. :(

But at least they didn't grow up to shat on my car - long live the moggy  :y
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02 February 2007, 20:18:43 »

Kids do say the funniest things ;D ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02 February 2007, 22:20:48 »

Cats actually bring back kills (mostly rats & birds) as *gifts* to their masters...

Our cat used to bring back loads and dump them for us....thing is although its hard. Its best NOT to tell them off for this, its in their instinct to do it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.