Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TCcard - 1st time  (Read 696 times)

albitz

TCcard - 1st time
« on: 20 January 2009, 19:25:05 »

Used my TC card for the first time today.Was slightly nervous and started to explain what it was,the parts fella said "oh yeah,autobahnstormers card,no problem"
Got,4x5l semi/2x oil filters/air filter/pollen filter/5l red anti freeze/pair of wiper blades and a couple of tail light bulbs.Came to about £85 with the vat. :),well chuffed.
noticed when I got home that he charged me trade rather than trade card price on the wipers so should have been about a fiver less :(,not really worth the 25 mile round trip to give him a bollocking though. :y

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
Re: TCcard - 1st time
« Reply #1 on: 20 January 2009, 19:27:58 »

Sounds like a result.   :y  What they charging for the oil these days, still on 4 for 3?

What price were the wipers?  Reason for asking, I got a set of three Bosch for the estate from Halfords on their trade card the other week.  Paid eleven quid for the three, so how does that compare?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 January 2009, 19:32:14 »

Sounds like a result.   :y  What they charging for the oil these days, still on 4 for 3?

What price were the wipers?  Reason for asking, I got a set of three Bosch for the estate from Halfords on their trade card the other week.  Paid eleven quid for the three, so how does that compare?
From memory, its about £7 + VAT for 2, rear is about £3 + VAT, so about same as halfords
Grumpy old man

albitz

« Reply #3 on: 20 January 2009, 20:07:45 »

Receipt is in the car,when I come back from the pub I will try to remember to have a look and post the prices charged. :y

albitz

« Reply #4 on: 21 January 2009, 00:17:37 »

4x5ltr 10/40 semi - £34.47
wipers were £13.69 the pair (should have been around £9 ) :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.