Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bobby Baseball Bat  (Read 2253 times)

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
  • owned a Datsun 120y once!
    • View Profile
Bobby Baseball Bat
« on: 13 September 2006, 19:16:53 »

On my way home tonight, pulled up at some lights ( about fourth in line , going straight on). White van man pulls up at the front of the lane to turn left. Big long blast of the horn, followed by screeching rubber as an M3 slides past me up to white van man. Guy jumps out of M3 shouting and waving bobby baseball bat around and heads for white van man. White van man decides not to hang around (good option me thinks) and he's off, through the red lights and disapears round the corner never to be seen again. Guy calmly walks back to his car , throws bobby back in,( lights change to green ) and off he goes, but not before wheel spinning away and cutting more than one car up in the process.  

Just how safe are we out there with these nutters going round? How many baseball bats and similar items are in the back of cars nowadays :-?

I moved away from a big city to get away from crap like this >:(

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Bobby Baseball Bat
« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2006, 19:23:18 »

Ahh violence the cretins answer to anything that displeases them. Too many adults running around with the mentality of a toddler i.e. must have own way or teddy ends up in the corner. A sad testimony to the screwed up society were a part of I fear.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2006, 19:26:05 »

When I was on my way back from Greenock a couple of weeks ago there was a crash on the motorway and the tomtom sent me through Glasgow city centre at 5.30. Anyway im sat in traffic at some lights and these two cars pull up at the side of me and the driver of the car at the rear got out walked over to the car in front and a row started. Within seconds these blokes were beating the poo out of each other. What made me laugh was that when the lights changed to green everyone just drove around them.
Retired

STMO123

« Reply #3 on: 13 September 2006, 19:27:59 »

"Bobby Baseball Bat" Ahhhh..sounds kinda cute ;D

STMO123

« Reply #4 on: 13 September 2006, 19:29:57 »

"Malcolm Machete"  Ahhhh....

Bo Bo

• Omega Baron
  • Coventry
  • Here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 September 2006, 22:07:55 »

On my way home tonight, pulled up at some lights ( about fourth in line , going straight on). White van man pulls up at the front of the lane to turn left. Big long blast of the horn, followed by screeching rubber as an M3 slides past me up to white van man. Guy jumps out of M3 shouting and waving bobby baseball bat around and heads for white van man. White van man decides not to hang around (good option me thinks) and he's off, through the red lights and disapears round the corner never to be seen again. Guy calmly walks back to his car , throws bobby back in,( lights change to green ) and off he goes, but not before wheel spinning away and cutting more than one car up in the process.  

Just how safe are we out there with these nutters going round? How many baseball bats and similar items are in the back of cars nowadays :-?

[smiley=shocked.gif]
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?!

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
  • owned a Datsun 120y once!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 September 2006, 22:19:34 »

[smiley=shocked.gif]

Thats no offence to cov by the way Bo Bo, its still my home town as far as i'm concerned. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kev

• Omega Knight
  • Glasgow
  • .:The OmegaProject:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 September 2006, 22:35:22 »

When I was on my way back from Greenock a couple of weeks ago there was a crash on the motorway and the tomtom sent me through Glasgow city centre at 5.30. Anyway im sat in traffic at some lights and these two cars pull up at the side of me and the driver of the car at the rear got out walked over to the car in front and a row started. Within seconds these blokes were beating the poo out of each other. What made me laugh was that when the lights changed to green everyone just drove around them.
Couldn't help but grin...

Bad enough having to face the M8, let alone having to pass through the city centre.  ;D
OmegaProject.co.uk .:.  Fuelled with passion...
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/xthreezero/omegaproject/oof-sig.jpg[/IMG]

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #8 on: 13 September 2006, 23:57:59 »

Couldn't help but grin...

Bad enough having to face the M8, let alone having to pass through the city centre.  ;D

sounds like they knew each other - typical west of scotland eh Kev  ;)
« Last Edit: 13 September 2006, 23:58:26 by Markiec »
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 14 September 2006, 00:05:22 »

Frightening stuff :o Trouble is, there's so many crazies around now you daren't even blow your horn at anyone now in case you get some overgrown retard ripping your door off to have a pop at you >:(
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #10 on: 14 September 2006, 06:57:27 »

When i had my VectraB back yesterday i noticed a claw hammer in the drivers door pocket, the time before i had it back, there was a wheel nut spanner in there, the claw hammer seems to have replaced the nut spanner. Now i know it aint there for doing car diy.

I am not suprised he has something in the car for protection, as he only drives at night.

Its just a sad reflection on society today, that he feels he needs to carry some sort of protection  :(
and thats protection from passengers not other road users  :o

Bo Bo

• Omega Baron
  • Coventry
  • Here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 14 September 2006, 07:09:20 »

[smiley=shocked.gif]

Thats no offence to cov by the way Bo Bo, its still my home town as far as i'm concerned. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Yeah I know, ar$eholes aren't bound by City limits!
« Last Edit: 14 September 2006, 07:15:35 by paulmccristall »
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?!

RonaldMcBurger

« Reply #12 on: 14 September 2006, 07:55:03 »

This is appalling. violence is not the answer ever. And if anyone disagrees with me I'll beat the crap out of them! ;D
« Last Edit: 14 September 2006, 07:55:17 by RonaldMcBurger »

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 14 September 2006, 08:08:57 »

Unfortunately you get these idiots that want a fight all I do is when you get the idiot flashing the lights beeping the horn and making hand jestures I just hold my hand up as an apology whether im right or wrong. It generally works, if not just ignore them.
Retired
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.