Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

Cam Locking Kit

(1/2) > >>

Malcolm_D:
Even if SWMBO makes me sell my Elite I am going to change the timing belt before she goes. To be honest the Boss has a point in that the Elite is surplus to requirements and doesn’t get used enough.
To replace the belt I need to borrow or hire a locking kit. Any members in The York / Leeds area with one that they would be willing to lend me? I would love to buy a Sealey kit as I am addicted to buying tools, but she would kill me!  :o
If I cannot manage to borrow one are they available to hire?
I plan to do the job sometime between 19 and 26 May.

raywilb:
if you had a 2,2 dti then i would be the guy to help you out , near to York too

Malcolm_D:
Thanks anyway but mine is a 2.6 petrol.  :y

Migv6 le Frog Fan:

--- Quote from: Malcolm_D on 04 May 2021, 20:15:24 ---Even if SWMBO makes me sell my Elite I am going to change the timing belt before she goes. To be honest the Boss has a point in that the Elite is surplus to requirements and doesn’t get used enough.
To replace the belt I need to borrow or hire a locking kit. Any members in The York / Leeds area with one that they would be willing to lend me? I would love to buy a Sealey kit as I am addicted to buying tools, but she would kill me!  :o
If I cannot manage to borrow one are they available to hire?
I plan to do the job sometime between 19 and 26 May.

--- End quote ---

Swmbo has made exactly that point to me many times over the last couple of years.
Being an idiot who is a glutton for punishment, I not only kept it, but bought a Boxster as well.  ;D

Malcolm_D:
You’re brave!
I’ve just seen a Lotus Carlton for 120K, it has only done 4565 miles  :o Rather churlishly she refused to let me buy it!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version