Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elite facelift parts  (Read 1299 times)

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
Elite facelift parts
« on: 25 July 2010, 18:13:09 »

[size=14]I've just removed the last few bits off the Elite before its made into Coke cans tomorrow.

Front bumper in midnight black which has just been resprayed. It includes the grills, both fog lights and loom, metal support and polystyrene from the rear of the bumper but the washer jets are missing, collection only £50[/size]

[size=14]Drivers side door mirror from the Elite in excellent condition £50 delivered[/size]

[size=14]Theremostat and transfer pipe for a V6. The thermostat has covered less than 100 miles but the transfer pipe is original but has new seals and doesn't leak. £20 delivered[/size]

[size=14]Heated seat pads made by Waeco. These are a complete kit suitable for two seats (4 pads) and are brand new. Cheapest i've found on Ebay is £63 delivered so i'll let them go for £50 delivered.[/size]

« Last Edit: 25 July 2010, 20:47:50 by Elite_Pete »
Retired

nell77

• manchester
    • View Profile
Re: Elite facelift parts
« Reply #1 on: 25 July 2010, 18:15:34 »

Pete did you check if cam belt cover was ok?

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 July 2010, 18:25:16 »

It was but I had to use it on Wednesday as a car I was doing a cambelt on had a knackerd one. Sorry :-[
Retired

nell77

• manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 July 2010, 18:38:54 »

no probs pal

Dany

• Belgium
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 July 2010, 23:18:34 »

Are the Waeco heated seats pads the same size that the genuine Opel/Vauxhall ones? Usable with the original switches (1-5 on the dash)? I need to replace the one on my driver seat...

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 July 2010, 06:57:40 »

Are the Waeco heated seats pads the same size that the genuine Opel/Vauxhall ones? Usable with the original switches (1-5 on the dash)? I need to replace the one on my driver seat...
I really don't know Dany, sorry.
Retired

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 July 2010, 06:59:25 »

The pad dimensions are

Base 400x280
Back 300x280

hope that helps ;)
Retired

Dany

• Belgium
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26 July 2010, 10:22:50 »

Thank you for reply, I have to know now the size of the genuine ones...
« Last Edit: 26 July 2010, 10:23:02 by moudufond »

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 July 2010, 09:53:25 »

[size=14]I've just removed the last few bits off the Elite before its made into Coke cans tomorrow.

Front bumper in midnight black which has just been resprayed. It includes the grills, both fog lights and loom, metal support and polystyrene from the rear of the bumper but the washer jets are missing, collection only £50 [/size][size=16]Sold[/size]

[size=14]Drivers side door mirror from the Elite in excellent condition £50 delivered[/size]

[size=14]Theremostat and transfer pipe for a V6. The thermostat has covered less than 100 miles but the transfer pipe is original but has new seals and doesn't leak. £20 delivered[/size]

[size=14]Heated seat pads made by Waeco. These are a complete kit suitable for two seats (4 pads) and are brand new. Cheapest i've found on Ebay is £63 delivered so i'll let them go for £50 delivered.[/size]

Retired

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04 August 2010, 09:14:56 »

Front bumper in midnight black which has just been resprayed. It includes the grills, both fog lights and loom, metal support and polystyrene from the rear of the bumper but the washer jets are missing, collection only £50[/size]

[size=14]Heated seat pads made by Waeco. These are a complete kit suitable for two seats (4 pads) and are brand new. Cheapest i've found on Ebay is £63 delivered so i'll let them go for £50 delivered.[/size][size=14]Sold[/size]

Retired

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05 August 2010, 11:56:39 »

Front bumper in midnight black which has just been resprayed. It includes the grills, both fog lights and loom, metal support and polystyrene from the rear of the bumper but the washer jets are missing, collection only £50 [/size][size=16]Sold[/size]

[size=14]Drivers side door mirror from the Elite in excellent condition £50 delivered[/size][size=14]Reduced to £30 delivered[/size]

[size=14]Heated seat pads made by Waeco. These are a complete kit suitable for two seats (4 pads) and are brand new. Cheapest i've found on Ebay is £63 delivered so i'll let them go for £50 delivered.[/size][size=14]Sold[/size]

Retired
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.