Chat Area > Meetings, gatherings, parties etc

Next Hoofland curry

<< < (3/24) > >>

serek:
was going to post about it  :D but alredy started , i did visit spiceland last night  :) still nice meal out there
im up for it  :y

Bigron:
Hi Serek. As you might have read, I was going to combine curry night with asking you to carry out a full service on my car to save a double journey, but the logistic of that plan are dodgy, especially as 1st December is on a Saturday - early closing for you?
I'll PM you shortly to arrange the service, and I look forward to seeing you again.  :) :y

Ron.

Alnico Blue:

--- Quote from: Alnico Blue on 21 September 2018, 04:52:26 ---
--- Quote from: Keith ABS on 20 September 2018, 07:25:26 --- I cant yet see a problem with that date.

--- End quote ---

3 out of the "Famous Six"  so far . . . just  waiting to hear from Big Griff, Nick & Serek

And of course any others who we would all be delighted to see  ;)

--- End quote ---

Saturday 1st December Hoofland Curry get together 

See that Serek is in   :y . . . .nothing from BG  or Nick w yet though  . . . I'll PM  them  ;) ;)

Bigron  . . waiting to see what develops with a service at Sereks on same day  I presume  :-\

A warm welcome awaits any other Oofers who would like to come  . . .£15  all you can eat Indian curry/ buffet reataurant . Overnight stay ( if you want a drink or 3 )next door at Redwings lodge about £35 per ROOM not per person .  Couple of SWMBO's already going  . . .so wives, missus, G/friends, partners,  bit on the side or whoever  ::) ;D ::) ;D ::) ;D  all very welcome  :y

biggriffin:
Well, I best try and attend, seems a shame not to, some more victims participant s be nice,,,  :)

Alnico Blue:

--- Quote from: biggriffin on 30 September 2018, 10:12:00 ---Well, I best try and attend, seems a shame not to, some more victims participant s be nice,,,  :)

--- End quote ---

Splendid  Trev  :y :y :y

will just wait to hear back from Nick & then if all in agreement with date of 1st Dec  will confirm it  :y

And hopefully get a few more to partake  ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version