Chat Area > Meetings, gatherings, parties etc

Brackley Meet May 2019 photos

<< < (2/8) > >>

Kevin Wood:
Thanks for the nice pictures, Ian. The "rust filter" you have passed them through seems to have done its job. :y

456lbft:

--- Quote from: ianu on 07 May 2019, 08:52:59 ---
--- Quote from: 456lbft on 07 May 2019, 08:38:26 ---Thanks for posting the pictures, and I'm sorry I missed it. Next target is VBOA, I hope to be there either with you guys or ABS, maybe both!  BTW I spotted the bonnet bulged Estate heading south on the A34 as we were coming home, it's got some presence on the road. My question is, what's under the bonnet, I can't tell from the pictures, is it a V8?

--- End quote ---
No Problerm.
That will have been RobsyMV6 - 5.7 V8 LS1 supercharged  :o. There's also a picture on the other thread  :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the explanation.
Sadly I've realised that VBOA clashes with family holiday :( So I've bought a car hoping to attend more club meets, and it looks as though I'll miss them all...

ianu:

--- Quote from: Kevin Wood on 07 May 2019, 09:07:42 ---Thanks for the nice pictures, Ian. The "rust filter" you have passed them through seems to have done its job. :y

--- End quote ---
;) :y

dave the builder:
Thank you Ianu for taking the time to take such great photos and hosting them  8)  :y
a lovely selection of cars and a great group of people to meet  :) :y

TheBoy:
Great photos, as usual Ianu :y.

Like all the previous meets I've been to, I shall look back at them frequently :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version