Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

Wrong drivers door mirror

(1/3) > >>

grifter:
Just recently bought a silver door mirror to replace the one on my elite 02 plate. The mirror casing was ok, it was the mirror itself was shot, and I thought easier just to swap with one with the proper blind spot bend in it.

Took mirror off and noticed the spare one only had five terminals in the little plug, the original has looks like all of them in use - nine of them. The replacement mirror has a little icon showing it is heated so I thought maybe that was what was missing originally.

The part number on the back of both mirror alloy mounts is: 08155463

I can't seem to find that number on the vx part catalogs

Anyone know what the difference is with the wiring since part numbers look the same?

Just wondering if the wiring was changed at some point and maybe they'd redesigned it, but it's got all the same functions.

Thanks

G

Andy B:
I'd suggest that the replacement mirror is not from an Elite ie it didn't have memory settings  :-\

Doctor Gollum:

--- Quote from: Andy B on 22 March 2022, 17:56:52 ---I'd suggest that the replacement mirror is not from an Elite ie it didn't have memory settings  :-\

--- End quote ---
This, although fully populated suggests a Euroland model with power fold :-\

Think UK Elite was 7 pins (9 pin plug) but don't have one here to check.

grifter:
Got 9 on this one, panic over went to maintenance guides and changed the mirror over - job jobbed!

Andy B:
 :y :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version