Chat Area > General Car Chat

Truly UGLY cars

(1/5) > >>

Migalot:
On taking the pooch for a walk last night, I came across a new Kia Soul.

It has to be one of the ugliest cars ever to have darkened our roads. It's on a par with the Fiat Multipla – maybe even worse. :o

Is it a contender for the world's ugliest car?  ???

Nick W:

--- Quote from: Migalot on 08 June 2022, 19:59:12 ---On taking the pooch for a walk last night, I came across a new Kia Soul.

It has to be one of the ugliest cars ever to have darkened our roads. It's on a par with the Fiat Multipla – maybe even worse. :o

Is it a contender for the world's ugliest car?  ???

--- End quote ---

It's a generic, boring, boxy car. Toyota's equivalent Rav4 is far uglier, just like many of the German equivalents. I think that the designers don't have anyone to tell them when to put their crayons away.

If you want ugly, Google for images of a Mohs Ostentatienne Opera Sedan. Although the other Mohs weren't lookers

Viral_Jim:

--- Quote from: Nick W on 08 June 2022, 20:08:38 ---
If you want ugly, Google for images of a Mohs Ostentatienne Opera Sedan. Although the other Mohs weren't lookers

--- End quote ---

The very definition of just because you can, doesn't mean you should...

Migalot:

--- Quote from: Nick W on 08 June 2022, 20:08:38 ---If you want ugly, Google for images of a Mohs Ostentatienne Opera Sedan. Although the other Mohs weren't lookers

--- End quote ---

I wish you hadn't tempted me to do that.

My eyes, my eyes!!  ;D

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: Nick W on 08 June 2022, 20:08:38 ---

--- End quote ---

That looks like some dodgy Chinese knockoff car!  ;D

The Kia Soul looks like a Skoda Yeti. Terminally dull, but probably quite practical with that flat rear end giving plenty of load space.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version