Chat Area > General Car Chat

Car of My Dreams

(1/6) > >>

Lizzie Zoom:
At last, I really have seen the car of my dreams that would more than satisfy me in 2022 onwards!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I have always, since childhood, wanted a Bentley, but yesterday I saw on a local road a 2022 Bentley Bentayga V8.  It was of course on a private plate, and retailed by Jack Barclay who had a Rolls Royce and Bentley dealership in Bromley Kent when I was in my teens.  I certainly had road presence, in black and a real Bently chunk of expensive metal! 8) 8) 8) 8)

The glossy brochure, a must see!! -   https://www.bentleymotors.com/en/models/bentayga/bentayga-s.html?cid=UK-M-22-CCM-ALWAYS-GOOG&utm_audience=Other&utm_author=phd&utm_campaign=evergreen&utm_content=alwaysonsearch2022&utm_date=010122&utm_funnel=act&utm_medium=cpc&utm_mediumtype=pd&utm_product=carsnewbentayga&utm_persona=all&utm_source=other&utm_value=na&gclid=CjwKCAjwtIaVBhBkEiwAsr7-cwS9XLwj95akDHt1gy2THda-hzUNP-QRxY7HbUPDhvD_o-mFgxbwvRoCBGYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

...............and the MPG is on a par with my Omega!! :D :D :D

A snip at £179,600 I will have one of those one day............................well, a girl can still dream! ::) ::) ;D ;)

STEMO:
That should have been included in the ugly car thread. Yuk.

STEMO:
The Romanian owner of the car wash up the road has one, in gold of course. They must get through an awful lot of washes  ;D

YZ250:
I appreciate that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you’d have to be wearing some seriously thick lenses to like that. There is a Bentayga S parked in our High Street most nights. It has mahoosive wheels on it and somehow they’ve achieved a chavvy look on an expensive vehicle.
Still, it’s Lizzie’s dream car and proves we’re all different.   :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
Is this the Bentley that looks remarkably like a black London taxi? ::) ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version