Chat Area > Meetings, gatherings, parties etc

Festival of the Unexceptional ‘24

(1/2) > >>

Webby the Bear:
Hi guys hope you’re all well.

Is anyone taking their omega to this show? 27 July. I shall be there with the old girl… and my omega 🤣 if you’re going I’ll see u there! 🥰🥰🥰

johnnydog:
A couple of friends who have classics have been to this show on previous occasions, and said how good it is, and that it's an excellent show :y

Keith ABS:
 I had heard that the entry fee to exhibit or spectate had risen drastically this year

Webby the Bear:
I went 2 years ago and inadvertently ended up with the omega being in the show 🤣

Just to clarify that… the main concourse is cars from ‘69 (I think) to 1999. So my 2000 omega sadly doesn’t qualify for this. The concourse is in the courtyard and there are some serious contenders. Every other car is on the big lawn and is still the show cars… just not judged.

There was one other omega and I parked near it. (Green 2.2 from memory)

I only stumbled across this show by accident but it was so good it’s my main show to go to. Especially with how bad Vaux fest was the last time I went.

Oh and it’s £35 per car I believe 😃

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: Webby the Bear on 15 March 2024, 20:22:58 ---I went 2 years ago and inadvertently ended up with the omega being in the show 🤣

Just to clarify that… the main concourse is cars from ‘69 (I think) to 1999. So my 2000 omega sadly doesn’t qualify for this. The concourse is in the courtyard and there are some serious contenders. Every other car is on the big lawn and is still the show cars… just not judged.

There was one other omega and I parked near it. (Green 2.2 from memory)

I only stumbled across this show by accident but it was so good it’s my main show to go to. Especially with how bad Vaux fest was the last time I went.

Oh and it’s £35 per car I believe 😃

--- End quote ---

That is almost one whole Omega. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version