Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: another rainsensor auto dimming mirror question  (Read 5283 times)

Andy H

• Omega Lord
  • Auckland
    • Mazda MPV
    • View Profile
Re: another rainsensor auto dimming mirror question
« Reply #30 on: 31 August 2015, 17:42:15 »

As that option was not an option in 2000, there won't be any wiring in the loom for it. So that's why you can't find it.

TBH, its really, really, REALLY not worth the effort.
Seconded, yet again.

I will say it Again, "o look its raining, I shall turn my wipers on, o look its stopped, I'll turn my wipers off"
 Simples
Or "oh look - it's that fine shitty drizzle that falls 50% of the time in Cornwall - a slow, intermittent wipe would be perfect right now. I think I will switch the auto wipers on. Oh they are on, let's try speed 1. Scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape. Let's try auto again,
bugger, I can't see, let's try speed 1. Scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape. Let's try auto again,
bugger, I can't see, let's try speed 1. Scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape. Let's try auto again,
repeat until you reach your destination or until it starts raining hard enough for the auto wipers to notice  ::)
"Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull somewhere before."

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
Re: another rainsensor auto dimming mirror question
« Reply #31 on: 31 August 2015, 20:49:13 »

As that option was not an option in 2000, there won't be any wiring in the loom for it. So that's why you can't find it.

TBH, its really, really, REALLY not worth the effort.
Seconded, yet again.

I will say it Again, "o look its raining, I shall turn my wipers on, o look its stopped, I'll turn my wipers off"
 Simples
Or "oh look - it's that fine shitty drizzle that falls 50% of the time in Cornwall - a slow, intermittent wipe would be perfect right now. I think I will switch the auto wipers on. Oh they are on, let's try speed 1. Scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape. Let's try auto again,
repeat until you reach your destination or until it starts raining hard enough for the auto wipers to notice  ::)

;D ;D
Omegatitis
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.