Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: TD section....  (Read 2462 times)

Ian_D

• Omega Baron
  • York
    • View Profile
Re: TD section....
« Reply #15 on: 23 October 2009, 18:48:34 »

Tractor owners would find it easier to meet new friends too as they would all be together!  ;D ;D ;)
[size=12]
LMF are utter rubbish - dont buy steering idlers from them! You've been warned![/size]

Omegatoy

• Omega Baron
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 23 October 2009, 20:44:51 »

personally i think it would be a good idea!!! as i only get on here when internet is playing ball in spain!! been back i
n uk for 5 days now and only just got a computer working so i can check in!! having said that will be away from here from dinnertime tomorrow till sunday night so wont be on here till  then  ;D but the point of this [post is i tend to only go to the latest posts and hence often miss those 2 or 3 days old!!
dont think the boy misses to much to be honest  but a diesel section would certainly help !!! :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26 October 2009, 21:29:00 »

I m against it - it would have the potential to create a split, which I reckon is bad for the community  :-/

That is my own personal opinion as a member, and not any kind of official view from the Admin team.
Grumpy old man

feeutfo

« Reply #18 on: 27 October 2009, 01:48:36 »

Tractor owners would find it easier to meet new friends too as they would all be together!  ;D ;D ;)
Yeah, see, we wouldn't want that. They may get lost wondering around in the wilderness or taken advantage of by bigger Tractors, or worse,a combine arvester, poor things.  As Jamie says, we dont want them wondering off on their own, tractor tipping is on the up :-)

Nout to do with me anyway, was just a thought tbh. :-)

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 27 October 2009, 10:10:44 »

I am inclined to agree with TB on this as any Omega irrespective of engine configuration, trim level or means of propulsion is more than adequately dealt with by the cumulative knowledge of the Forum membership as a whole. :y

Omegatoy

• Omega Baron
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 27 October 2009, 17:58:52 »

actually been thinking about this and i think the others are right! but it would be mjuch easier if they put td in the header when asking the question? :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 27 October 2009, 18:51:51 »

actually been thinking about this and i think the others are right! but it would be mjuch easier if they put td in the header when asking the question? :y
Yup, a good hint in the title always attracts my attention more than 'Please Help' titles :y

BTW Omegatoy, your avatar is busted...
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.