Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: F1 British GP (spoilers)  (Read 1685 times)

aaronjb

Re: F1 British GP (spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: 09 July 2012, 09:58:28 »

I was glad to see Webber win, sad to see Button down the back.. I was only half watching it but it didn't seem like anything exciting happened at all, though :(

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09 July 2012, 11:05:11 »

Apart from Webber getting past Alonso, I thought it was the most boring British GP for a long time. :( The one time you actuallly want it to rain, the bloody sun comes out for the whole race! ::) Would have been much more interesting with a mixture of dry and rainy spells.
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

feeutfo

« Reply #17 on: 09 July 2012, 11:57:46 »

Anyone notice the varying hard/softness of the rear suspension on some of the cars?

Mclaren noticeably soft and dipping heavily off the Jack. Force India rock hard and reacting heavily to bumps where the others didn't. Body roll on the Mercs quite noticeable giving an unlevel front wing in the turns.

No? Pfff, you haven't lived. ;D

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09 July 2012, 13:04:29 »

Anyone notice the varying hard/softness of the rear suspension on some of the cars?

Mclaren noticeably soft and dipping heavily off the Jack. Force India rock hard and reacting heavily to bumps where the others didn't. Body roll on the Mercs quite noticeable giving an unlevel front wing in the turns.

I noticed the two Lotus cars showing a lot of suspension travel but didn't pay much heed to others
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

feeutfo

« Reply #19 on: 09 July 2012, 14:42:36 »

I noticed the two Lotus cars showing a lot of suspension travel but didn't pay much heed to others
the Red bulls did it prolifically lays year, with that huge rake angle, almost to the point of lifting the inside front and giving the front "axle" an odd articulated look. Some cars seem to have adopted this this year, where as Redbull have moved on to something else it seems.

albitz

« Reply #20 on: 09 July 2012, 17:47:29 »

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/101094

:).......Its a start,but nowhere near enough imo.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.