Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Newsnight  (Read 2292 times)

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
Re: Newsnight
« Reply #15 on: 06 November 2012, 16:18:48 »

if that is supposed to be your attempt at humour...it is in very poor taste

Actually it is quite clever and made me smile ... just because you don't like it does NOT make it ""poor taste" ... quite why the supposed naming of a supposedly accused politician from whatever era is so interesting is a beyond me .... accept that, on this forum, ANYTHING that is anti-tory, anti-thatcher is leapt upon with extreme alacrity.

Perhaps this part of the forum should be renamed ......  "lets start a new rumour"

:)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06 November 2012, 16:24:58 »

Actually it is quite clever and made me smile ... just because you don't like it does NOT make it ""poor taste" ... quite why the supposed naming of a supposedly accused politician from whatever era is so interesting is a beyond me .... accept that, on this forum, ANYTHING that is anti-tory, anti-thatcher is leapt upon with extreme alacrity.

Perhaps this part of the forum should be renamed ......  "lets start a new rumour"

no you are damn right i don't like anything to do with child abuse,and prehaps it would go some way if some of us could remeber although the abuse may have stopped years ago it is still with the abused day in and day out
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06 November 2012, 16:34:43 »

no you are damn right i don't like anything to do with child abuse,and prehaps it would go some way if some of us could remeber although the abuse may have stopped years ago it is still with the abused day in and day out

True  :(

Lets try and not let this turn into a slanging match though  ;)

Lioned

• Intermediate Member
  • South East London
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06 November 2012, 19:55:27 »

It is called satire and if you'd followed my posts regarding saville you will realise i am certainly not one of his apologists,which suprisingly there are still some,even on here.

On that subject i see on the news tonight that saville was 'interviewed' in connection with the ripper murders,well we all know now they were mates,and at least one of the victims was found a bit too close for comfort.

As far as 'names' are concerned you dont have to google much to find out who's in the frame for the North Wales abuse.

I suggest that all those who want to see justice for the victims and get these vile perpetrators put away get behind Tom Watson who seems to be the only one in parliament making an effort.

And before you get excited about Camerons latest 'play to the gallery' 'inquiry' just remember that it was his mate hague who overlooked the 'inquiry' into the 'inquiry' in 1996 and was 4 years before it came up with didly squat.So now we have an 'inquiry' into the 'inquiry' into the last 'inquiry'.So another nice little earner for a well off retired judge who will no doubt be from the same stable.

So pretty much anyone who can remember anything will be dead or hiding behind Theresa Mays 'shut up the cops' statement,apart from the victims who were mostly young boys at the time and will struggle on their own to have 'names' of these hooded monsters.

Dragging in a convicted peado a sick old man and a couple of dead dodgy looking blokes aint gonna wash this time as far as i'm concerned.

Good old government ploy to announce an inquiry to shut people up,some people are still gullible enough to believe it,scotland yard are 18 months and quite a few £million into the mccann debacle.Cameron will be on the after dinner circuit before the next whitewash comes out in print. 

Nickbat

« Reply #19 on: 08 November 2012, 23:30:18 »

Maybe the gossip is wrong. Could be a few red faces around in the coming days.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/nov/08/mistaken-identity-tory-abuse-claim

Let's get to the truth asap.  :y

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08 November 2012, 23:41:04 »

If you have enough money you can change the past, Michael Jackson managed it and people think just because Jimmy Seville earned a lot of money for charity claims should be ignored......
Only those who have no idea of the consequences of sexual abuse and the long term affects of this on the person would be so forgiving / excusable.......it beggars belief............ :-X :-X :-X

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08 November 2012, 23:42:09 »

It is called satire and if you'd followed my posts regarding saville you will realise i am certainly not one of his apologists,which suprisingly there are still some,even on here.

On that subject i see on the news tonight that saville was 'interviewed' in connection with the ripper murders,well we all know now they were mates,and at least one of the victims was found a bit too close for comfort.

As far as 'names' are concerned you dont have to google much to find out who's in the frame for the North Wales abuse.

I suggest that all those who want to see justice for the victims and get these vile perpetrators put away get behind Tom Watson who seems to be the only one in parliament making an effort.

And before you get excited about Camerons latest 'play to the gallery' 'inquiry' just remember that it was his mate hague who overlooked the 'inquiry' into the 'inquiry' in 1996 and was 4 years before it came up with didly squat.So now we have an 'inquiry' into the 'inquiry' into the last 'inquiry'.So another nice little earner for a well off retired judge who will no doubt be from the same stable.

So pretty much anyone who can remember anything will be dead or hiding behind Theresa Mays 'shut up the cops' statement,apart from the victims who were mostly young boys at the time and will struggle on their own to have 'names' of these hooded monsters.

Dragging in a convicted peado a sick old man and a couple of dead dodgy looking blokes aint gonna wash this time as far as i'm concerned.

Good old government ploy to announce an inquiry to shut people up,some people are still gullible enough to believe it,scotland yard are 18 months and quite a few £million into the mccann debacle.Cameron will be on the after dinner circuit before the next whitewash comes out in print.

So was I, tis a long story............ ::) ::)

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09 November 2012, 09:45:15 »

If you have enough money you can change the past, Michael Jackson managed it and people think just because Jimmy Seville earned a lot of money for charity claims should be ignored......
Only those who have no idea of the consequences of sexual abuse and the long term affects of this on the person would be so forgiving / excusable.......it beggars belief............ :-X :-X :-X

Plus 1
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.