Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange financial world  (Read 2945 times)

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
Re: Strange financial world
« Reply #30 on: 13 February 2013, 23:12:33 »

Cem .. with respect .. and I apologise if this seems personal, it is not intended to be rude.

Just because it's on utube  (or anywhere else on the internet) does not make it true.

There are many, many more resources of information, as well as the human ability to think, analyse, and make your own decision.

I don't need a film producer to tell me what he wants me to know, likewise I don't believe everything in the newspapers, or on the TV, or on the internet.

Your continuous posting of links, and claiming they "prove" your point, regardless of the subject matter, is slowly, but surely, destroying your credibility.

I know english is not your first language, ayet you speak it better than many on here, so use your brain and voice to put your point across, not links to the weird and wonderful

is that enough Mr Entwood ?

You've actually just proved my point for me ... anyone can "copy and paste" ...takes no thought whatsoever, and a "copy and paste" that long will probably get zero readers .. I know I couldn't be bothered - I have better things to do ... now where's that patch of wet paint ???

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #31 on: 14 February 2013, 07:34:32 »

Cem .. with respect .. and I apologise if this seems personal, it is not intended to be rude.

Just because it's on utube  (or anywhere else on the internet) does not make it true.

There are many, many more resources of information, as well as the human ability to think, analyse, and make your own decision.

I don't need a film producer to tell me what he wants me to know, likewise I don't believe everything in the newspapers, or on the TV, or on the internet.

Your continuous posting of links, and claiming they "prove" your point, regardless of the subject matter, is slowly, but surely, destroying your credibility.

I know english is not your first language, ayet you speak it better than many on here, so use your brain and voice to put your point across, not links to the weird and wonderful

is that enough Mr Entwood ?

You've actually just proved my point for me ... anyone can "copy and paste" ...takes no thought whatsoever, and a "copy and paste" that long will probably get zero readers .. I know I couldn't be bothered - I have better things to do ... now where's that patch of wet paint ???

thats history for hundreds of years.. full of lessons for the one who wants to see and understand.. which I cant write myself..

being unaware of subjects may be forgiven to an extent, but burrying head in the sand have no excuses..

feeutfo

« Reply #32 on: 14 February 2013, 07:45:57 »

Cem, that's Albs favourite saying, "....head in sand" I fear he's corrupted you. ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #33 on: 14 February 2013, 09:37:14 »

Cem, that's Albs favourite saying, "....head in sand" I fear he's corrupted you. ;D

head in sand is famous saying in my country also ;)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #34 on: 14 February 2013, 13:58:25 »

the answers of public to questions are really interesting.. prooves that really we accept most things as it is. :-\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK76Dl18uAU

STMO123

« Reply #35 on: 14 February 2013, 14:00:09 »

the answers of public to questions are really interesting.. prooves that really we accept most things as it is. :-\

Or some of us realise that there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. So we live in blissful ignorance.
Knowledge does not always equal happiness.

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #36 on: 14 February 2013, 14:09:40 »

Or some of us realise that there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. So we live in blissful ignorance.
Knowledge does not always equal happiness.

yep.. knowledge does not always bring happiness.. but without knowing these , moaning about the system and voting hard copy polticians with different names with future expectatiıons is meaningless..  ;D

there is a problem , digging your pocket, your life everyday.. you work as a slave and someone prints sh*t out of nothing and gives for your hardwork for whole lifetime.. >:(

STMO123

« Reply #37 on: 14 February 2013, 14:12:06 »

I don't vote, I don't work hard, I don't moan (much).
This is making me tired, I may have a short nap. zzzzzzzzz ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #38 on: 14 February 2013, 14:14:53 »

I don't vote, I don't work hard, I don't moan (much).
This is making me tired, I may have a short nap. zzzzzzzzz ;D

;D ;D :y
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.