Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: where is it now?  (Read 941 times)

ozonekiller

• kettering
  • do it sideways
    • '03 2.6 cdx auto
    • View Profile
where is it now?
« on: 12 November 2012, 22:19:17 »

Hi to all

Wondering if anyone on this forum has my much-missed MV6 reg SP03DJV?  It was written off in 2010 but I recently noticed ("accidentally" put the reg no into a government web-page, as you do), that it's still showing as on the road. Wanted the new owner to know that it was a cat c or d write off, just in case you weren't informed. I was very suspicious all the way through the process due to bad vibes from the repair shop. I basically still think they decided they wanted the car and made a few "mistakes" on pricing the repairs. They said it was in poor condition basically due to a light mark in the paint on the bootlid (probably from a ring whilst cleaning the car), but it was a very nice manual car in an unusual pearlescent green with good miles and a leccy roof too. If you weren't told, then go and get a few quid back. Ill show you the photo's.

omega3000

Re: where is it now?
« Reply #1 on: 13 November 2012, 14:21:07 »

Hi to all

Wondering if anyone on this forum has my much-missed MV6 reg SP03DJV?  It was written off in 2010 but I recently noticed ("accidentally" put the reg no into a government web-page, as you do), that it's still showing as on the road. Wanted the new owner to know that it was a cat c or d write off, just in case you weren't informed. I was very suspicious all the way through the process due to bad vibes from the repair shop. I basically still think they decided they wanted the car and made a few "mistakes" on pricing the repairs. They said it was in poor condition basically due to a light mark in the paint on the bootlid (probably from a ring whilst cleaning the car), but it was a very nice manual car in an unusual pearlescent green with good miles and a leccy roof too. If you weren't told, then go and get a few quid back. Ill show you the photo's.

Noted your near me but i have not seen one in that colour around here though  :y

martin42

« Reply #2 on: 13 November 2012, 15:12:56 »

i havnt seen it either.

ozonekiller

• kettering
  • do it sideways
    • '03 2.6 cdx auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 April 2013, 21:45:37 »

Glad to see a fair number of views on this, a topic which bugs me beyond belief. And thanks for the replies too. Still, got me another one. Only driving to the station now so she's not been warm for about 8months now. Feel guilty and down to 17mpg too.....

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services
« Reply #4 on: 17 April 2013, 21:49:44 »

Also not seen one that colour round here ;)
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.