Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's got Gary Barlow?  (Read 1327 times)

chrisgixer

Re: Who's got Gary Barlow?
« Reply #15 on: 01 January 2014, 04:09:48 »

Who's Gary Barlow?
Well, apparently he used to be in take that. One of them boy band things. But more to the point he's playing his shite music in my bloody living room on my bloody telly because SHE wants it on. 3 bloody programmes, iirc, with Gary bloody Barlow?

Happy bloody new year! >:(

...and to top it all, she's been off on the phone, I turned over, she comes back and I'm in trouble for turning over. "I was watching that" she says. Cheeky mare ;D

Just looked him up on the Internet, well women do apparently like these gay looking boys.  ::)

Too slow, Mr Gixer, I always used to tell my ex-wife it was because they lost the outside broadcast signal, so I turned to where there was something to watch, when she turned back, oh, good,  :( :o ;) it's back on again.  :y :y :y :y
Oh don't worry, she recorded it as well, so the evidence will have to be viewed all over again. Sigh...

cam2502

• Omega Baron
  • dumfries,scotland
    • 08 BMW 520d & 03 Saab 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 January 2014, 11:19:59 »

Got to disagree. I'm no fan of Gary Barlow, swmbo likes him but he's not my cup of tea. But I can appreciate that the guy at least writes his own songs , whether theyre to your taste or not,and in that respect has talent.

Don't get me started on that self centred fake jump on take that's bandwagon coz my careers gone down the pan fame hungry national treasure wannabe talentless twerp. Robbie weasel face Williams!  Can't stand that guy. He's got the kind of face I'd never tire of slapping.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 January 2014, 11:21:40 »

Gary Barlow's alright.  :)

Better than a lot of the muppets on the box anyway!  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01 January 2014, 11:39:11 »

I have never been a fan of Crap That or the members that went solo, but he does a lot of good, so fair play to him.

But I would have turned it over. The trouser wearer holds the remotes, by law. And nothing should ever contaminate my media center.
Grumpy old man

MR MISTER

« Reply #19 on: 01 January 2014, 12:28:27 »

I have never been a fan of Crap That or the members that went solo, but he does a lot of good, so fair play to him.

But I would have turned it over. The trouser wearer holds the remotes, by law. And nothing should ever contaminate my media center.
We all know what you were watching.

chrisgixer

« Reply #20 on: 01 January 2014, 14:18:04 »

If I hadn't bored her to death all day catching up with football, Motorsport and sci fi films off the planner..... I actually had a bit of sympathy for her. ...had...;D

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 January 2014, 14:49:36 »

Just a quick thought. Was any of her stuff in the garage?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01 January 2014, 15:13:46 »

Just a quick thought. Was any of her stuff in the garage?
Yes...
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.