Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: more telly dross  (Read 3006 times)

Rog

Re: more telly dross
« Reply #15 on: 13 October 2014, 14:08:54 »

I see there are telly ads for yet another series of Allan Sugar wanna be's. Just how many series of these types of progs do we have to be subjected to before the tv bosses think we've had enough? If these Sugar wanna be's had the business acumen to succeed in whatever ...... WTF do they need to be creep & crawl on telly? They'd have just done .......surely!  :-\ :-\

I love the show...its a great insight to human nature and how just quickly were happy to stab a so called friend in the back.

The end result I couldn't care about...but love seeing how low these types will sink to get what they want.

SWMBO loves it, and is quite excited about a new series. I don't mind it either, but sometimes I do get a bit fed up with the constant dickheaditis. At the end of the day, don't we all love to hate something  ?   ;D

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 13 October 2014, 16:44:53 »

One thing i did watch a few days ago... 3 parter called 'The Driver'. This dude is fed up of his job as a taxi driver. Goes to a poker game and gets a job doing some pick ups for a crim. then they get more serious where he has to drive them to murders and stuff. just waiting to get home to see last episode .
RIP Paul Lovejoy

The Sheriff

« Reply #17 on: 13 October 2014, 17:00:49 »

One thing i did watch a few days ago... 3 parter called 'The Driver'. This dude is fed up of his job as a taxi driver. Goes to a poker game and gets a job doing some pick ups for a crim. then they get more serious where he has to drive them to murders and stuff. just waiting to get home to see last episode .
He gets killed in the end. :y

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 13 October 2014, 18:08:17 »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 13 October 2014, 18:13:24 »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks steve  ::) ;D
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Stuart30

« Reply #20 on: 14 October 2014, 20:17:00 »

I see there are telly ads for yet another series of Allan Sugar wanna be's. Just how many series of these types of progs do we have to be subjected to before the tv bosses think we've had enough? If these Sugar wanna be's had the business acumen to succeed in whatever ...... WTF do they need to be creep & crawl on telly? They'd have just done .......surely!  :-\ :-\

I love the show...its a great insight to human nature and how just quickly were happy to stab a so called friend in the back.

The end result I couldn't care about...but love seeing how low these types will sink to get what they want.

SWMBO loves it, and is quite excited about a new series. I don't mind it either, but sometimes I do get a bit fed up with the constant dickheaditis. At the end of the day, don't we all love to hate something  ?   ;D

Must admit some of the women are fit...thoughts of gaffer tape,rope and def leppard played at full volume springs to mind. :-[ ;D
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.