Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nearly made a big job out of a small one there...  (Read 641 times)

The Sheriff

Nearly made a big job out of a small one there...
« on: 24 February 2015, 12:53:02 »

I have had a leak under the downstairs toilet cistern. There is an isolator elbow with 10mm plastic one end and a 15mm compression fitting the other. The drip was coming from the valve in the isolator and has been getting worse. There is only about 20mm of plastic pipe sticking out of the wall and, if I decided to change the fitting, I could see that little bastard disappearing into the cavity. What to do?
Well.........first check that the leak isn't higher up and running down, which it was. Quarter of a turn on the plastic water feed connector and fixed. Doh!

Now.....do I tell wifey that it was an absolute shit of a problem which took hours of fiddling and demand a blow job? Or do I come clean?  :-\ ;D

05omegav6

Re: Nearly made a big job out of a small one there...
« Reply #1 on: 24 February 2015, 12:56:27 »

Worst case, she finds out you told her a porky in exchange for some opportunist felatio and she makes you return the favour...

Of course, she could simply say 'No' because she doesn't believe you...

Either way, nothing to loose :y

The Sheriff

« Reply #2 on: 24 February 2015, 12:58:47 »

Just a thought......what with me being male an all........Ive been putting this off for two months. Perhaps I'll tell her it was a medium type job and change the subject quick like. ;D

05omegav6

« Reply #3 on: 24 February 2015, 13:04:35 »

Just a thought......what with me being male an all........Ive been putting this off for two months. Perhaps I'll tell her it was a medium type job and change the subject quick like. ;D
You could try the 'Oh, cock... I knew there was summat I had to do today...' approach :-\

The Sheriff

« Reply #4 on: 24 February 2015, 13:06:41 »

Thanks for the agony aunt type input, Al. I've decided to just take the drip tray I had underneath away and say nowt. She won't even notice.

WHEN IN DOUBT, SAY NOWT. :y

moggy

• Omega Knight
  • hartlepool
    • vauxhall omega 3.0 elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 February 2015, 23:54:40 »

I have had a leak under the downstairs toilet cistern. There is an isolator elbow with 10mm plastic one end and a 15mm compression fitting the other. The drip was coming from the valve in the isolator and has been getting worse. There is only about 20mm of plastic pipe sticking out of the wall and, if I decided to change the fitting, I could see that little bastard disappearing into the cavity. What to do?
Well.........first check that the leak isn't higher up and running down, which it was. Quarter of a turn on the plastic water feed connector and fixed. Doh!

Now.....do I tell wifey that it was an absolute shit of a problem which took hours of fiddling and demand a blow job? Or do I come clean?  :-\ ;D
Ste can i ask how you come clean.I think that is quite an achievement. ;D :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.