Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: are you a nazi  (Read 1862 times)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
are you a nazi
« on: 05 June 2015, 10:08:40 »

Ive been accused several times so I took the test. Its official.
There are other test available if you googly "am I a nazi.
www.proprofs.com/quiz-schools/story.php?title=are- you- a- nazi
« Last Edit: 05 June 2015, 10:10:50 by biggriffin »
Hoof'land storeman.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: are you a nazi
« Reply #1 on: 05 June 2015, 10:12:29 »

Der linky no worky Herr Geobbles.  :P
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 June 2015, 10:18:35 »

Ein dumkopf. Klop. :)
 part of the linky missing.

Hoof'land storeman.

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 June 2015, 10:22:40 »

Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

The Sheriff

« Reply #4 on: 05 June 2015, 10:28:37 »

What a stupid, childish piece of shite.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05 June 2015, 10:28:50 »

That's pretty nasty stuff.....  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

The Sheriff

« Reply #6 on: 05 June 2015, 10:31:33 »

That's pretty nasty stuff.....  ::)
Nasty?....or the ramblings of an imbecile?  :-\

Either way, don't matter, cause if it's out there, you'll find on the Internet.

Like the video that is causing a fuss on the news this morning.

Noah! How's that ark coming along?

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05 June 2015, 10:42:29 »

That's a tame test, compared to others out there.
Am I no, but when you read some things on her, there's a lot of leaning to the right.
Hoof'land storeman.

The Sheriff

« Reply #8 on: 05 June 2015, 11:16:13 »

That's a tame test, compared to others out there.
Am I no, but when you read some things on her, there's a lot of leaning to the right.
Yeah, you're probably right correct. But you have to take into account the type of forum you're on.

4x4

« Reply #9 on: 05 June 2015, 14:54:06 »

Am i a nazi then,as i was born in west germany,due to my parents being the raf? I also have british citizenship too.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05 June 2015, 17:19:47 »

Calling people a Nazi seems to be used by many people these days if they don't agree with you. Generally, I find that most of the people that do this are very intolerant of people having any other views but their own. :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05 June 2015, 17:21:30 »

Am i a nazi then,as i was born in west germany,due to my parents being the raf? I also have british citizenship too.

Nah, your one of Wegburg's scaley brats  ;D

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05 June 2015, 17:36:33 »

Calling people a Nazi seems to be used by many people these days if they don't agree with you. Generally, I find that most of the people that do this are very intolerant of people having any other views but their own. :(

The Nazi comment (by me at least) referred to the selective breading comment of anybody that doesn't have a frigging job and claiming benefits.
My Nazi comment compares that comment to Adolf Hitler and his chums who believed that all Germans should be a blue eyed Aryan people who are genetically superior to the rest of the planets humans.
His idea was to wipe out the Jews (who he blamed for pretty much everything)
People with black skin was inferior. Look up the treatment of Jessie Owens at the 1936 Olympics if you don't know what i'm talking about  ;)
The rest of the human population was in his eyes, inferior to the Aryan race he believed in.
I didn't watch the program but I hate to think what shite would have been spouted on here if the people on there was either black, disabled or god help the poor bastards .................. BOTH  >:(
HTH  :)

aaronjb

« Reply #13 on: 05 June 2015, 17:53:39 »

Nah, your one of Wegburg's scaley brats  ;D

;D I'm one of them, too.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 05 June 2015, 20:05:23 »

The Nazi comment (by me at least) referred to the selective breading comment of anybody that doesn't have a frigging job and claiming benefits.
My Nazi comment compares that comment to Adolf Hitler and his chums who believed that all Germans should be a blue eyed Aryan people who are genetically superior to the rest of the planets humans.
His idea was to wipe out the Jews (who he blamed for pretty much everything)
People with black skin was inferior. Look up the treatment of Jessie Owens at the 1936 Olympics if you don't know what i'm talking about  ;)
The rest of the human population was in his eyes, inferior to the Aryan race he believed in.
I didn't watch the program but I hate to think what shite would have been spouted on here if the people on there was either black, disabled or god help the poor bastards .................. BOTH  >:(
HTH  :)

The point I was trying to make and did not express myself as well as I should have is that many of the left wing of society call people Nazis as soon as they disagree with their views (we used to have one on here) and at the same time think that left wing authoritarian regimes are cool, and anybody who disagrees with them and is more to the right are automatically Nazis.

All of the attributes you mention above are not by any means exclusive to Nazi Germany, with Communist Russia every bit as bad in the 1930's and 40's if not worse in many respects under Stalin. The difference is that before 1941 Russia was on Germany's side with the Molotov/Ribbentrop pact meaning they jointly shared the spoils of war in places like Poland and after that on the winning allied side and winning sides get to set attitudes and write history.

Personally, I find all authoritarian dictatorial regimes disgusting where people are denied dignity, justice and basic human rights on the basis of race, class, religious, political views and many other things. It is fashionable by the left wing to make this exclusively a right wing 'Nazi' attribute, but the reality is that people on either side of the extremes of the political spectrum have more in common than sets them apart. So personally, I detest examples of both from the current Nazi regime in Russia under Putin to Communist China and North Korea. It is ironic that Russia run by a dictatorship calls the democratically elected Ukrainian government Nazis, but in Russia Nazi actually means and has since WWII anybody they deem to act in anyway against the interests of the current government. So the Russian liberal democratic opposition are labeled as 5th column Nazis and regularly imprisoned when they are convicted on politically motivated charges or worse.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 22 queries.