Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Artwork  (Read 1371 times)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
Re: Artwork
« Reply #15 on: 19 July 2008, 23:05:41 »

I thought I would show some of my paintings that I have recently done. It is just a hobby/sideline which I love doing.

I find art de-stresses the mind. It can be very theraputic

The Gathering Storm

Time To Think

I like doing the tryptychs, they are in vogue at the moment. And certainly cost a lot less doing them yourself.

It all started when I was looking for some artwork to fill the house I was going to sell. I thought the ready done ones were very expensive, so decided to make my own.

I use vivid non realistic colours to give a surreal dream like quality to my paintings

Hope you like them, tell me what you think.

:-* :-* :-*

not a single vowel in that word!!

your art, should be persued further than a hobby looking at those pictures, my girlfriend has just graduated from uni with a BAhons 2:1 in illustration and is hoping to make a career of it, some of her work is on sale in our local art shop and she has the talent to make it go far, as have you :y

Girlfriend :o with 5000 plus posts I thought that meant you were the other way inclined...................... ;D ;D ;D

Dusty

• Omega Knight
  • Shropshire
  • Erotic Romance Author
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 July 2008, 23:08:10 »

Nice work, Dusty :y

Happy you like them Debs. I like to do surreal colours in my paintings. I'm a big fan of Salvador Dali, and his melting watches.  :)

Martin_1962

« Reply #17 on: 19 July 2008, 23:30:14 »

Girlfriend :o with 5000 plus posts I thought that meant you were the other way inclined...................... ;D ;D ;D

OK once you are over 10,000

BTW Interesting pictures - any more?

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services
« Reply #18 on: 20 July 2008, 01:18:23 »

NIce pics - like the colour choices.
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio

HolyCount

« Reply #19 on: 20 July 2008, 10:30:39 »

I like those a lot -- very good use of light (at least to my untrained eye). Must admit I also like the use of unatural, vivid colours.

The light is very remeniscent of a snow or seascape, both of which I love.

I remember, years ago, my local surgery had a large painting of an atomic mushroom cloud, done in similar fashion ----- very memorable work.

Yep -- all in all you have a gift there.

What an odd choice of subject for such a place! :o

Very true -- maybe the title was "Patient who refused hypertension medication"
Or ..."What happens if you cough, sneeze and pass wind at the same time!"
« Last Edit: 20 July 2008, 10:31:56 by HolyCount »

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 20 July 2008, 10:35:31 »

i love em, just my kind of pic. :y :y

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 20 July 2008, 10:49:26 »

I thought I would show some of my paintings that I have recently done. It is just a hobby/sideline which I love doing.

The Gathering Storm

Time To Think

I like doing the tryptychs, they are in vogue at the moment. And certainly cost a lot less doing them yourself.

It all started when I was looking for some artwork to fill the house I was going to sell. I thought the ready done ones were very expensive, so decided to make my own.

I use vivid non realistic colours to give a surreal dream like quality to my paintings

your art, should be persued further than a hobby looking at those pictures, my girlfriend has just graduated from uni with a BAhons 2:1 in illustration and is hoping to make a career of it, some of her work is on sale in our local art shop and she has the talent to make it go far, as have you :y

:o ;D ;D could be the other way inclined if it werent for one factor.... i'm not gay! the 5000+ posts is more a reflection of how much she BORES me enough that i'm on here so much!!!

i'm joking, she's perfect :y

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 20 July 2008, 10:51:41 »

The Gathering Storm

Time To Think

:o ;D ;D could be the other way inclined if it werent for one factor.... i'm not gay! the 5000+ posts is more a reflection of how much she BORES me enough that i'm on here so much!!!

i'm joking, she's perfect :y

crawler  ;D ;D ;D

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 20 July 2008, 11:08:26 »

it works :y

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 20 July 2008, 11:16:00 »

it works :y

i know m8, some women are quite gullible and easily pleased.  ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

Dusty

• Omega Knight
  • Shropshire
  • Erotic Romance Author
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 20 July 2008, 11:51:28 »

NIce pics - like the colour choices.

Thank you dbug  :-* :-* :-*

Dusty

• Omega Knight
  • Shropshire
  • Erotic Romance Author
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 20 July 2008, 11:52:22 »

i love em, just my kind of pic. :y :y

Thanks for that Richierich  :-* :-* :-*

psychnurse

• Omega Baron
  • Leominster, Herefordshire
  • Whats in the fridge today? Beer and Sausages....UM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 20 July 2008, 12:03:29 »

WOW Dusty!! That is some cool artistry! I am not an art lover.. but I know what I like and that is very much my cuppa tea!!

I love salvador dali too. Pls let me know next time your listing on the bay or similar.. I may be very interested  ;) :y

Dusty

• Omega Knight
  • Shropshire
  • Erotic Romance Author
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 20 July 2008, 12:10:42 »

WOW Dusty!! That is some cool artistry! I am not an art lover.. but I know what I like and that is very much my cuppa tea!!

I love salvador dali too. Pls let me know next time your listing on the bay or similar.. I may be very interested  ;) :y

Thanks psychnurse for your kind comments. I put them on Ebay from time to time. Sometimes they sell better than others. If I don't reach the reserve, I simple keep them for myself, or give them as presents.
 :-* :-*

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 20 July 2008, 13:30:03 »

Thanks psychnurse for your kind comments. I put them on Ebay from time to time. Sometimes they sell better than others. If I don't reach the reserve, I simple keep them for myself, or give them as presents.
 :-* :-*

its someone on heres birthday wed, i know they never get anything for there birthday and would like something like that as a gift  ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.