Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: suspended Irish teacher  (Read 2176 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: suspended Irish teacher
« Reply #45 on: 08 September 2022, 11:24:23 »

That’s true, and I really respect Lizz in her quest for what she believes in. But I don’t believe in it, don’t like it, and I will not be silenced by anybody ever. Putin needs to be removed the world is undoubtedly in big trouble on a multitude of levels, however pandering to this sort of nonsense is only going to make thing worse.

I respect your point of view as well  :-* :y

But how to “pandering” to people with a real, recognised, gender dysphoria condition going to make things worse than what we and this world is facing now?

6,000 individuals have gone through the full gender reassignment, Gender Recognition process, with a certificate to assist them to change their legal status.  No one know how many are still living in fear, absolute distress, with suicidal thoughts, because they cannot find the support from society, or even members of their own family.  Their condition, as I have said many, many times, is very real and those that have managed to go through the whole process have been so relieved, delighted, absolutely over the moon, to finally they can say “this is me!”

I have met so many who have removed a big black cloud from over them, and now love the freedom of being themselves, not pretending to be someone they were not from an early age.

But it is estimated, and that is all it can be based on medical reports, 300,000 to 600,000 individuals, real living, flesh and blood, people, not just statistics, identifying themselves as transgender, including a further percentage as non-binary.  That is 1% of the U.K. population, and that level is reflected roughly across the world, but of course in some countries it is illegal to be even gay, let alone trans!

This condition cannot possibly make the war in Ukraine, or the other many World challenges, worse!  How can it possibly do so? ::) :o

As for women starting wars, I deliberately asked did women start World wars that killed millions?

The answer is “No”.  To suggest Eva Braun made Hitler go to war is just not true.  Hitler took little notice of her, or any women, even though they adored him.  He, an extremely mentally disturbed man, who was only interested in power and carrying out his extreme wishes to create a white, Aryan  super race state and destroying everyone else.  Women were not top of his priority list! ::) >:(
« Last Edit: 08 September 2022, 11:32:30 by Lizzie Zoom »

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 08 September 2022, 11:35:41 »

I think you’ll find mr trigger was just joking about on that one ball theory 🤣😂
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 08 September 2022, 13:09:32 »

Yes, I know, but just in case……..I will always try and place a true historical prospective on things ::) ;D ;D :D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 08 September 2022, 13:19:59 »

That's Sir Trigger to you mate!  :P  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 08 September 2022, 13:20:54 »

🙀👍
Laying a rubber road.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 08 September 2022, 17:52:37 »

Putin needs to be removed

I beg to disagree.

He is not the problem. If you research the 2014 Maidan Coup by the US in Ukraine, the refusal by Ukraine to implement the Minsk Agreements, the 14,000 deaths of Russian-speaking citizens in Donbass and Lugansk in 8 years from shelling by the Nazi AZOV fighters and others, the 50-odd US biolabs setup by the US in Ukraine and the training by of Ukraine forces by NATO since 2014 (admitted by Stoltenburg the other day), then I would suggest that he may have had a possible reason to step in. It is my view that this war was deliberately initiated by those who seek to destabilise Europe..and it appears they are achieving that.

Besides which, regime change is not our duty. It is entirely up to the Russian people who they want as leader (and they currently want him).

Fair enough and I see your point of view but that’s the past, at the moment we need to concentrate on the now and the future. Besides I don’t think Putin is conducive to world peace, and he has been trying to procure this war since he took office.
Unfortunately, certain nations especially in the Balkans, have very long memories and harbour grudges for millennia.  :(

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 08 September 2022, 18:13:58 »

Yep👍
Laying a rubber road.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 08 September 2022, 18:27:31 »

Maybe I have Balkan blood in my veins. I have never been able to do forgive and forget.  ;D
Consequently, I have no relationship whatsoever with any blood relatives other than my two children.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.