Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monaro antiroll bars?  (Read 19881 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Diamond Black Geezer

  • Omega Lord
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Posts: 5723
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
Monaro antiroll bars?
« on: 12 August 2026, 08:18:11 »

I was wondering if anyone has experience of uprated antiroll bars - for instance from a Monaro.

Seeing the state of mine I was going to take it off and powdercoat, but before I spend the money, I have never heard of any stiffer arms for Omega. Anyone else heard of anything? Ta all!
Logged
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Doctor Gollum

  • Get A Life!!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • Posts: 31079
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
Re: Monaro antiroll bars?
« Reply #1 on: 12 August 2026, 20:51:37 »

Powerflex poly bushes for the front... The only Monaro front end parts that fit are the springs and strut top mounts.

Rears might be compatible but the rear track is different... Officially the only common rear components are the rear subframe donut bush and the trailing arm pivot bushes.

Again rear springs may fit.
Logged
Onanists always think outside the box.

Diamond Black Geezer

  • Omega Lord
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Posts: 5723
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
Re: Monaro antiroll bars?
« Reply #2 on: 13 August 2026, 15:40:54 »

Lovely, thanks!

Good to have a comprehensive list of parts. My antirollbar is looking a bit crusty.  I was thinking about powdecoating but if I'm going to that expense I just wanted to confirm there wasn't an easy upgrade out there.
Logged
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 22 queries.