Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: hrs of work  (Read 861 times)

Lizzie_Zoom

Re: hrs of work
« Reply #15 on: 04 October 2008, 01:08:45 »

i'll jump in my truck at 430 monday and may be home by dinnertime. but may not see home until saturday teatime. that is when work takes over your life. but hey i'm dieseldean and i've got diesel in my viens and couldn't possibly work under a roof that is within spitting distance of a boss or i'd get myself fired.

It is what you enjoy doing in life that is worth doing! 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D ;)

dieseldean

• Omega Knight
  • chesterfield
    • View Profile
Re: hrs of work
« Reply #16 on: 04 October 2008, 01:18:11 »

i'll jump in my truck at 430 monday and may be home by dinnertime. but may not see home until saturday teatime. that is when work takes over your life. but hey i'm dieseldean and i've got diesel in my viens and couldn't possibly work under a roof that is within spitting distance of a boss or i'd get myself fired.

It is what you enjoy doing in life that is worth doing! 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D ;)

dad is a driver, grandad was a driver, as much as they tried to veer me against ity i knew no other way of life. i spent more time down road with dad or 1 of his mates than i did at school. find the right driving job and you get given a mission and get on with it and do it as much to your liesure as you can (as long as you ignore telephone) when job is done you get a completely different new mission. the only downside is that the wife and daughter forget who you are after a long week and smell you before you arrive home.
« Last Edit: 04 October 2008, 01:19:50 by dieseldean »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.