Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Deb`s driveway: the video  (Read 2505 times)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
Re: Deb`s driveway: the video
« Reply #45 on: 19 December 2010, 22:00:47 »

How long is that drive  :o :o

Last dumping of snow back home, i was nackered shifting snow off our drive which is a postage stamp compared to that.

Impressive work Debs!   :y

skyblue

• Omega Knight
  • Bracknell
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 19 December 2010, 23:13:31 »

Thanks Debs.... brings back many happy memories of my farming days.... By fod I would give my right arm to have that lifestyle again...... even with all that snow clearing  :y
Caravaners  can only go as fast as the rest of the  other road users... so deal with it

feeutfo

« Reply #47 on: 19 December 2010, 23:35:01 »

Wow, what a fantastic place to live. Worth every bit of shovelling I guess...?

Easy sitting here in the suburbs moaning the council haven't gritted our 500 yards long cull de sac, as some of our neighbours are.

As Tb says though wonderful location, balanced by the odd survival challenge. Resourceful as you are, I'm guessing you love it all, under the tedium of a shovel of course.   :y

shyboy

• Omega Knight
  • Southport, merseyside.
    • Mazda 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 20 December 2010, 10:22:37 »

Debs, that's a very impressive feat. In case fresh snowfall does undo your hard work why don't you drive some marker stakes into the boggy ground along one side to avoid all that hard work again.
I'm hobbling round on crutches after a long delayed hip replacement so can't even attempt to clear my 30 feet of driveway. Let me know if you fancy some more excercise.  ::)
Bill.

Debs.

« Reply #49 on: 20 December 2010, 10:51:50 »

Debs, that's a very impressive feat. In case fresh snowfall does undo your hard work why don't you drive some marker stakes into the boggy ground along one side to avoid all that hard work again.
I'm hobbling round on crutches after a long delayed hip replacement so can't even attempt to clear my 30 feet of driveway. Let me know if you fancy some more excercise.  ::)
Bill.
Wilco, Bill........That`s a very good idea and I`ve also got some orange-flourescent paint, to daub the tops of the stakes. :y

Keep warm and safe, Bill.....take care and heal well. ;)

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 20 December 2010, 12:07:18 »

Bill.
Wilco, Bill........That`s a very good idea and I`ve also got some orange-flourescent paint, to daub the tops of the stakes. :y

Keep warm and safe, Bill.....take care and heal well. ;)
It will be the collie version of the A66, and I'm sure they will find a use for the poles in summer too. ;D
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #51 on: 20 December 2010, 12:24:54 »

debs you have a disco there :o
why are you clearing snow down that B road of a drive when that vehicle should do it anyway

It would (of course), but the rocky-track over the fields is narrow (barely the width of the vehicle) and the ground (underneath the snow) on each side is terribly 'boggy';  so, without identifying the exact route by clearing, she`d be in up to her diffs. ;)
...ask me how I know:-[

better not to ask  ;D:y
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 18 queries.