Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help If Possible.. MAC4x4 Challenge 3rd-6th March  (Read 370 times)

Simon72

• Intermediate Member
  • Wolverhampton
    • View Profile
Help If Possible.. MAC4x4 Challenge 3rd-6th March
« on: 18 January 2011, 19:49:20 »

A few of you know I am a 4x4'er and attended Abingdon 4x4 festival in September last year.

Well as from last week I have be accepted into the Mac4x4 Challenge as TEAM 80. (Team Cockroach)

The Macmillan 4x4 Challenge has been run for the last 10 years, this year I am Co-driver / Navigator in one of our club entries (This year 8 club members 16 people from BOFA4x4 are taking part)

The event runs from 3rd March to 6th March, over the 4 days we will be travelling approx 1000 miles around 5 countries (England / Wales / N.Ireland / Eire / Scotland)

It is an Off / On Road event and will involve navigation skills, treasure hunt and time trials.

I will be in a Land Rover Discovery and have to live breath and sleep in it over those days.

All fueling and expenses are out of our own pockets, the only thing we ask for is sponsorship into the Macmillan Cancer Support Fund (All proceeds go direct to them)

If anyone is willing to sponsor Me and the team for this event then please click the Justgiving link below.
If you do donate then please remember to accept gift aid and to put in the description FOR TEAM 80 COCKROACH .. FROM Omega Username
Donations can be made via VISA DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or PAYPAL

http://www.justgiving.com/teambofa4x4-2011

In advance many thanks from myself and TEAM BOFA4x4

Information on the MAC:- http://www.mac4x4.co.uk/index.html

« Last Edit: 18 January 2011, 19:56:54 by Simon72 »

Simon72

• Intermediate Member
  • Wolverhampton
    • View Profile
Re: Help If Possible.. MAC4x4 Challenge 3rd-6th March
« Reply #1 on: 09 February 2011, 01:26:19 »

Please can people support Myself and my mate for the up coming Mac4x4 Rally.

Eight teams from Bofa4x4 have entered this year and all proceeds are going directly to Macmillan Cancer Support.

All Entry Fees and Running Costs are self funded and NO PART of your donations are used by ourselves.

More information can be found in the following link.

Only 22 days to go... And we still need vital sponsorship funds.

www.mac4x4.co.uk

Our Club is about to break the £15,000 mark and this has taken us approx 11 months to do, this will be presented to Macmillan in 22 days time.

We are £237 + Giftaid short of our £15000.00 target yes, £15k.

Any spare fivers?
A fiver will not only help us reach our target but more importantly will help others on their last days on earth.
help us to help them.

Please help if you can every little helps.

Thank You in advance

www.justgiving.com/teambofa4x4-2011
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 22 queries.