Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: football tonight  (Read 1509 times)

Nathan

• Intermediate Member
  • Northwood
  • Just Getting Amongst It
    • View Profile
Re: football tonight
« Reply #15 on: 11 May 2011, 18:26:35 »

Very true, quality in depth i think is the much used phrase and both of them certainly have it. as for spurs, there's always next season - not heard that before  ;) :y :y

I kinda like Spurs - favourite London club anyway - Arsenal are beautiful but far too far up themselves, Chelski have no soul, West Ham...meh, same goes for Fulham  ;D ;D

Chelsea never give in and fight to the end... there will always be CHELSEA haters but we fight to the end and are where we are because of that attitude 8-)
Irmscher Parts Wanted...........Vehicle detailing is my passion not just a hobby....

Banjax

• Omega Lord
  • Perth
  • We're just a virus with shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11 May 2011, 18:37:31 »

Very true, quality in depth i think is the much used phrase and both of them certainly have it. as for spurs, there's always next season - not heard that before  ;) :y :y

I kinda like Spurs - favourite London club anyway - Arsenal are beautiful but far too far up themselves, Chelski have no soul, West Ham...meh, same goes for Fulham  ;D ;D

Chelsea never give in and fight to the end... there will always be CHELSEA haters but we fight to the end and are where we are because of that attitude 8-)

yeah, that and the Russian crooks billions helps a bit  ;D
« Last Edit: 11 May 2011, 18:38:08 by bannjaxx »
50 bucks!?! For 50 bucks I'd put my face in their soup and blow!!

Phil H.

• stamford lincs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11 May 2011, 19:20:11 »

yup, not many clubs would/could pay £50mill on a second rate striker ! ;) but can never discount them from vying for title, just don't like the way they go about their business.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.