Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Reading Meet No11 Confirmed/Location Details List  (Read 9626 times)

AndyVXR300

• Omega Knight
  • Astra VXR it's a way of life
    • View Profile
Re: Reading Meet No11 Confirmed/Location Details List
« Reply #60 on: 13 July 2009, 22:16:32 »

No problem Chris, i will bring it with us the next time we meet up

Andy :y
« Last Edit: 14 July 2009, 19:09:29 by biggshome »
WWW.VXRONLINE.CO.UK

sneakypenguin

• Intermediate Member
  • Birmingham
  • Xbox gamertag MagicGinjaninja
    • 07 Volvo V70 T5
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 13 July 2009, 22:34:46 »

was a brilliant day, thanks to The Boy for upgrading my gerarbox firmware, feels a lot different now (In a good way lol). Nice to see everyone again, and Kieron if you ever decide you don't want your exhaust then I'll give it a good home ;D and don't forget to clean out your skuttle drain.
Chris, hope you get those niggles sorted out and I think you must hold the world record for number of wheel changes in a day lol, you could probably do them in your sleep now lol (although I wouldn't recommend it).
Andy, hope your seats are working ok and your not driving like a granny (nose on the windscreen) or like someone from the ghetto (practically lying down) lol

sp
07 Volvo V70 T5 SE ex police

AndyVXR300

• Omega Knight
  • Astra VXR it's a way of life
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 13 July 2009, 22:38:06 »

was a brilliant day, thanks to The Boy for upgrading my gerarbox firmware, feels a lot different now (In a good way lol). Nice to see everyone again, and Kieron if you ever decide you don't want your exhaust then I'll give it a good home ;D and don't forget to clean out your skuttle drain.
Chris, hope you get those niggles sorted out and I think you must hold the world record for number of wheel changes in a day lol, you could probably do them in your sleep now lol (although I wouldn't recommend it).
Andy, hope your seats are working ok and your not driving like a granny (nose on the windscreen) or like someone from the ghetto (practically lying down) lol

sp

Working fine now mate along with the Traffic Master and the updated gearbox software, thanks to Jamie (The Boy)

WWW.VXRONLINE.CO.UK
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.